Sooo when are they going to update the EK & Kalimdor screens?

Thrall, Vol'jin, and Varian are no longer leaders. Mekkatorque needs to be better represented on the loading screens too. He looks like a normal Gnome.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    A minor thing but I agree, having old & dead leaders represented as their faction leaders on a loading screen is a bit strange.

Didnt they update them not long ago?

They used to update most, if not all continent loading screens every expansion. I don't know why they don't do it anymore.

Thousands of pieces of Warcraft fanart are uploaded every year, how hard can it be to look for a dozen or so they like, ask for permission, cut the characters out and put them over the maps? Surely no more than a few hours of worktime in total? Something they could probably hand off to the web team, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does need an update but loading screen updates aren't every expansion, some are updated and some are added, nothing else.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It does need an update but loading screen updates aren't every expansion, some are updated and some are added, nothing else.
    They were up to Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Damn that took me back

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmmmm, that Blood Elf on the Wolk EK loading screen.

Teenage me had many a fap over her.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of them are the same adjusted to higher resolution.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Some of them are the same adjusted to higher resolution.
    That'd be 3.3, not an expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    That'd be 3.3, not an expansion.
    Wasn't talking expansion, was talking updates.

But if you wanna talk just plain expansions, look at your link and you'll see why there aren't updates for them all every time. As well, the OP being talking about updates of the screenshots where only one of the names are actually a topic and the two others happened in this current expansion, so of course that won't be updated until next one due to potential chance of spoilers.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait til they update EK's map. The art still sucks except for Mekkatorque, Genn and Muradin.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?