Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Says the guy ignoring facts and numbers he prob linked that just to show you have only done the fight once on normal only once there for you have zero idea weather its easier with more or less people as someone who has done it on normal 3 times once with like 28 once with closer to 20 and once with like 12 I can tell you its FAR easier with less people so please stop thinking you know anything.
    Lol no, he linked it because he somehow got the impression that whatever group I pugged with, was my guild(which it's not), but please continue with thinking you know anything. I actually have cleared it with other characters, which were with larger groups, and K'J with a larger group, is much easier. The smallest group kill you have is with 15 people, and 3 heals. I don't think you folks realize how much a difference that extra healer makes. "Plastîc" has no idea what he's talking about because the only way he's killed it is via his mythic guild(which he's totally middle of the pack with, though you'd think he'd be top given his massive ego lol), which not only outgear the content, but hasn't even attempted it with anything less than 24 people.

Clearly I'm not the only person who considers 10man K'J to be not properly balanced given other comments in this thread, specially given that one stated they used 3 healers for their kill. That's not even mentioning how 3 tanking the fight is somehow a strat I see people using...
    Last edited by BobAwesome; 2017-07-02 at 05:10 AM.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Lol no, he linked it because he somehow got the impression that whatever group I pugged with, was my guild(which it's not), but please continue with thinking you know anything.
    A pug kills the boss in several attempts with 7 deaths, many before the half way mark in the kill, and you think the fight is overtuned for small groups. You do realize how these bosses scale right? Doing a 17 man boss with 12 people alive is harder than doing a 10 man without having idiots in the group.

I mean of course you don't, because you don't know anything about this game.

I actually have cleared it with other characters, which were with larger groups, and K'J with a larger group, is much easier.
    Provide evidence, because this is false based on the fact that you pug everything. If you weren't a complete moron, you'd know that pugs vary wildly in quality. You're not good enough at this game to get in a competent guild that even does heroic, and it's clear from your FoS dates that you pug everything. Interestingly enough, only after outgearing the content.

The smallest group kill you have is with 15 people, and 3 heals. I don't think you folks realize how much a difference that extra healer makes.
    It doesn't make a difference. What bringing an extra healer does in a mediocre group with bad DPS is make the fight a minute + longer. This fight isn't a high raid damage fight on normal. Go do it on heroic.

which not only outgear the content, but hasn't even attempted it with anything less than 24 people.
    910-915 average ilvl is not outgearing heroic KJ. Your nearly 905+ groups doing normal IS outgearing that content, though. It's funny that you accuse other people of doing content they outgear when that's literally the only thing you do, and you don't even have a clue how this shit works. I can promise you a competent healer at 910 can solo heal a KJ normal with 15 people.

Clearly I'm not the only person who considers 10man K'J to be not properly balanced given other comments in this thread, specially given that one stated they used 3 healers for their kill. That's not even mentioning how 3 tanking the fight is somehow a strat I see people using...
    The fact that you have no idea why those things were done nor why they work indicates you don't even understand the mechanics of the fight. You also don't seem to know much about pugging, which is ironic given that's the only thing you do. I pugged normal Goroth week 1 with like 20 people and half of the group died and we barely killed the boss. I pugged it again week 2 with a group about the same ilvl and we killed it almost 2 minutes faster without anyone dying. So we're going to use your logic: clearly Blizzard massively nerfed Goroth on normal after week 1. We should demand they re-buff it!

Here that wooshing? That's the point flying right over your head.

Interesting. What prompted that comp? Were the healers running out of mana when it was just two or just to deal with the raid wide damage better? What were your 5 dps? And was this heroic or normal?

The switch before/into Darknes phase between P2 and P3 made us go 3 heal instead of 2, just to stabilize everything up since P3 is just a pushover.

We was 5 dps yes, 2 tanks 3 heal.

2x Guardians

Hpaladin, 2x Holy priest

2x Rogue, Ret, Mage, Spriest

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    a bunch of bullshit that's tl;dr
    lol I've done more in this game than you ever have or will. It's okay though I can clearly see your fragile little ego has been bruised. So good job being in a mythic guild. You're finally good at something in life! Keep it up so you have something to wake up in the morning for.
    Priest Warrior

lol I've done more in this game than you ever have or will. It's okay though I can clearly see your fragile little ego has been bruised. So good job being in a mythic guild. You're finally good at something in life! Keep it up so you have something to wake up in the morning for.
    It's rare you see such keyboard warrior shitposting that isn't ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    It's rare you see such keyboard warrior shitposting that isn't ironic.
    I guess someone with over 12k posts would know best right? Do you even do anything else?
    Priest Warrior

Alright buddy, well every claim you've made has been completely refuted by basic reasoning and logs. So when you want to produce logs for your failures on 10 man and then sudden success when you added a few people so we can analyze it to determine if it was just your group being absolute shit and making major mistakes, or if it was actually something in the encounter, feel free.

Until then, it's pretty clear this thread is pointless, unproductive, and that you're wrong. Good luck in life though. I think you're going to need all the help you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Alright buddy, well every claim you've made has been completely refuted by basic reasoning and logs. So when you want to produce logs for your failures on 10 man and then sudden success when you added a few people so we can analyze it to determine if it was just your group being absolute shit and making major mistakes, or if it was actually something in the encounter, feel free.

Until then, it's pretty clear this thread is pointless, unproductive, and that you're wrong. Good luck in life though. I think you're going to need all the help you can get.
    Yup, you got me, I'm secretly Jaylock and I only made this thread for shits and giggles, definitely not because I, as well as others, have experienced poorly tuned content multiple times while playing this game. I totally did not come here and post this thread because I was curious if others experienced anything similar and indeed wonder if the people I grouped with just sucked or if the plethora of mechanics do indeed overwhelm a 2 healer set up. I really did just come here and post this to have some overly sensitive "mythic" raider (who's post history is nothing but shitposting and general douchery) tell me that I personally suck and need to get good, who in reality, has zero experience as a casual player who pugs and only has experience in being in a coordinated group that also out gears the content, who then also got his little tighty whities in a bunch when told so.
    Priest Warrior

Any fight had has player rotations, player personal responsibility, and several phases is usually a shit show in a pug. Since it's so grinded into the pug mentality to push numbers or booted it's all anyone is interested in and doing things like being a warrior and running out to soak a small circle is more likely to get you kicked for low DPS than just sitting slamming a rotation and not saying anything. I have seen hunters kicked from the group for using turtle and not push high enough DPS. Or ret palaidins being told to soak 2 big circles and kicked out because DPS is to low.

The fight isn't hard. As long as people do what it takes to beat it. It is more or less a fight that if you whore meters by skipping mechanics you shit on the raid. AKA the pug life style.

lol I've done more in this game than you ever have or will.
    I need proof on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Problem is. We wiped at 3% due to enrage.

So it was a DPS problem. But probably more due to the fact that 2 PUGs died. If they were alive we would have got it.
    What did they die to? I am guessing mechanics and not doing them right.