Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've gotten 2 legendaries (both new ones, completing my spec collection once again) within the last 2 weeks by doing a clear of NH/ToS and emissary quests, nothing else, so I'd say it's definitely RNG.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

A whole bunch of people in my guild got new legendaries in the week after 7.2.5 and even more in the first week of ToS, including myself. It sure doesn't feel like it was nerfed or reset or whatever. Sample size is too small to judge.

Sorry for this '' bump '' from 1 month ago but I would like to discuss the issue.

It is possible that the drop chance has been increased ninja and as has been debated in other topics before the idea of Blizzard is to make us have all the legendary of our MS until the end of the expansion.

In 3 weeks I drop 5 legendary. Today, i drop my 6th in LFR.
    Despite doing ToS Normal / HC I still do NH and EN - HC (AP / Leg Farm) and emissary quests.

Whether it's RNG or not I do not know, but there was an increase in that chance, yes there was. I have not found any blue post present on the topic but it is obvious. My guild which is made up only of Core players and some alts every day someone gets a new legendary item.
    Last edited by Shake; 2017-07-21 at 02:19 AM.

I get a new one every 2ish weeks. That's if I pound emissaries and LFR and PVP or barely anything. Barely anything the past month and 2 legendaries per toon (minus one toon i think). That's maybe 3-4 emissaries per toon over 2 weeks, no LFR and no PVP. Just meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================