TOS Trinkets sims up yet?

For frost/unholy

Maybe just your own thoughts on what looks superb to others

the google doc has been updated:
    cant post the full link due to to few posts, just add the http infront
    docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1efg3uitY4HDHjnBtUckq5RPJ1XyyZIzVbt52otMa8Uc/htmlview?sle=true#

Quote Originally Posted by Nephcyte View Post
    For frost/unholy

Maybe just your own thoughts on what looks superb to others
    Guide/Relic sims are in my sig and are updated.
    Unholy looks for Specter/Vial along with Engine

What do you think about Fel-Oiled Infernal Machine? I've never seen anyone talk about it anywhere but with CoF it lines up almost perfectly with all of our CDs and it lasts for 20 seconds too. I've got one in the weekly chest...

Not a ToS trinket but I didn't want to start a new thread.
    Last edited by Zhorek; 2017-06-28 at 08:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrCuS View Post
    What do you think about Fel-Oiled Infernal Machine? I've never seen anyone talk about it anywhere but with CoF it lines up almost perfectly with all of our CDs and it lasts for 20 seconds too. I've got one in the weekly chest...

If i remember right, Fel Oiled is juste after Toxin and Specter from ToS.
    Fel Oiled is a very solid Trinket.

A question: I saw on the google.doc CoF is strong but do you think Specter+Toxin > CoF+Specter OR CoF+Toxin ?
    Because the google.doc show us the Trinket ranking but not the 2Trinket Ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by OrCuS View Post

It's not as strong as sims represent. Sims give DA haste breakpoints for more casts which doesn't translate in game well at all. Hence why it's not that good, as it's supposed to be giving you a breakpoint but it doesn't in game. Ends up being just an on use haste trinket which slightly increases your Runic gen, but not by enough to warrant where it sims out to.

Thanks, Maxweii, for confirming that. I had a hunch that was the case. Couldn't believe it simmed as high as it did.
    Hellborne - US Illidan
    Armory | Warcraft Logs | Raider.IO

Deleted
    I'm a bit surprised that a Focci (910) sims higher than a Convergence (890).
    Fight Length: 5 Minutes.

Without CoF = 2x DA
    With CoF = 3x DA

The latter should be noticeable better?
    I mean, its about 10-16mio DPS with 1x DA (without Shoulders).
    I'm sure that this cant be compensated by ~700 additional strength and a few procs.

This is with the nightly build, which for some reason goes slightly above 300 sec (345sec) even though vary-length is at 0%.

You're getting more passive STR on the foci as well as long, powerful procs from it. It's not surprising at all that it's stronger.