Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The wasn't the point of my post, that's why there's more words in it.
    If your point was that a game can still be good or bad, regardless of what any individual may think of it, then we still said the exact same thing.

If your point was something else, please try rephrasing it, because I seem to have missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    If your point was that a game can still be good or bad, regardless of what any individual may think of it, then we still said the exact same thing.

If your point was something else, please try rephrasing it, because I seem to have missed it.
    The point is that people, even in 2017, still think that some things are just "a matter of opinion" while in fact the only thing that is a matter of opinion is our perception of things. Yes I guess you can water it down to what you said but in the end people will brush it off because it offers no details or explanation and they will keep thinking the wrong way.

Or I guess they'll just ignore my post cuz it has more than 2 lines. In the end I'm not the one missing out.

If you haven't done much it will probably be worth playing for a month or two. It has no long term appeal imho. I played the first two months and came back almost two moths ago. My time card runs out in a few days and i was going to come back in a few months when LFR ToS is out but i think i may as well wait till 7.3 now depending on more info about it.

7+ Year Old Account
    waste of time