Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    All 12 done here, also have all the mounts. Though, to be fair I had them all at 100 before Legion ever thought about a release date.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is this achievement account-wide?

I started Legion on one server and leveled five classes to 110. I then switched to my old server and am about to hit number six to 110. I have a couple of repeats though. I will have trouble with Mage and Shaman though, absolutely despise playing those classes.

Also, don't think I can go through the class mount chain on all. I have done two so far and am sick of Broken Shore.

12/12 since December. working on all the mount colors atm. 3/4 for pally 3/3 for lock 2/4 for rogue 2/3 for hunter (BM being the tome -.-),and 2/3 for the DK pets.

just started putting 'serious' work into it. Suspending my mount/pet farms till I get class mounts on all 12 toons! Even my bank alt, who has been level 1 since I realized I needed a bank alt. Progress....well you can see my 110s in sig. Hunter and Shamy are 102, warrior (the bank alt) is 1, monk is in the 80s, everyone else is 100. Long, long ways to go QQ

I'm working on this along with the class mounts.

Currently have 7 level 110s, 5 of which have their class mounts.

Long term goal is to have my alts do gold missions. While it wont be as much gold that Garrisons gave something is better than nothing.

Deleted
    Slowly working on that. Got 4 classes at max level, completed only 1 campaign so far. Doing it one at a time, there is no point in rushing because next expansion is still probably over a year away.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've completed DH, DK, Priest, Mage, Hunter and druid campaigns, lvling my rogue and pally off n on for the 4x mounts each [lucky pricks]. Might lvl my monk after
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted
    Completed the initial campaign on all 12, now working on getting followers optimized etc to make that sweet AFK gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    done with all 12 class mounts so far.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've taken this one step further and obtained the 10k wq achievement this past week.
    I do emissaries on 12 toons and hope to get the 11 alts exalted to funnel my druid main the rep tokens later on.
    This is a PAINSTAKING task because doing just emissaries will take 4 months to exalt all reps.
    My overall goal from this was the curious coins and paragon mounts but it has been no easy task at all. It takes me about 4 hours every 3 days to do the emissaries but as I get paragon rewards, I can cut out those emissaries making it easier over time.
    I'm about to finish up 12 more alts, currently at 109, but I will not be doing rep on those due to the massive amount of time it takes.
    I strongly suggest that if you level alts, you farm nether shards for 850 gear before you actually play the alt. It is so impossible to do the broken shore quest line at 800 I'll when each invasion gives you 3 pieces of 850 gear.

Overall, I dislike Blizzard for these paragon rewards but as a collector with 387 mounts, it's something I just have to suck up and throw time at RNG.

Slowly getting there. Hit a road bump when I ended up enjoying DH and Warrior, because then I stopped for a while to gear them up as much as I could.

I've done Paladin, Warrior, Shaman, and Demon Hunter. Have the rest of the characters at least over level 90 though, shouldn't be too hard to catch up.

Im nearly there, got 12 110's, finished campaign on all of them and got 9 out of 12 class mounts so far.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanthanum View Post
    Is this achievement account-wide?
    Yes. /10chars
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

12 110s, 12 order halls completed, 12 class mounts (plus extra skins), and contemplating doing the ~36 Concordance of the Legionfall (about 24 left to do from here...) in order to unlock more mount skins and pets.

Send help please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does your mount counter go up after getting a new class mount? Seems that it does unless something is bugged.

So basically 12 mounts ... even if you can't ride them all.

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Does your mount counter go up after getting a new class mount? Seems that it does unless something is bugged.

So basically 12 mounts ... even if you can't ride them all.
    Some don't count at all. Anyone who knows otherwise feel free to correct, but I believe most class mounts that change colour with specs don't count. The ones I've noticed that haven't counted are mage, priest, druid. Other class that have multiple mounts per spec count toward your overall count regardless of character you're on. Paladin has 4, warlock has 3, rogue has 4 and hunter has 3.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already did it.
    Working on exalted reps on 11 alts to funnel rep tokens to my main for paragon rewards during the DMF.
    I got my first alt paragon cache today but I'm still a few weeks out on exalted everything but highmountain.

Yes, now that it takes like 5 hours to hit 110 with heirlooms.