New Priest Tier 21

You guys are looking niiiiiice!

LFR:

Normal:

Heroic:

(my favorite)

Mythic:

Last edited by Krokar; 2017-06-29 at 06:06 AM.

Modeled on a bald male human, that's for sure.

Does look nice but the trend of collars on priest tiers needs to end, they clip on half the races.

Just a paladin popping in - you have won this tier with the Mythic set. Looks amazing both aesthetically and graphically (at least on human/belf females xD).

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is amazing!

That will look god awful in Shadowform. The only one with any deep purple on it also has big gobs of red, for some reason.

It has a bit of an Arakkoan vibe - those feathers don't seem very angelic, and the head / gloves / belt resemble the typical 'spiked circular metal shapes' Arakkoan style.

The feathers on the belt should have a less dull colour in the non-mythic sets in my opinion.

Deleted
    The Mythic version is easily one of the prettiest sets I have ever seen in this game - not only when it comes to Priest sets, but in general. It's incredibly gorgeous. And the only one that comes even close this Tier is the Paladin one.
    I don't raid Mythic, but I am quite sure I will get a boost just for this set.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    This is amazing!

Best tier set, after the shaman ofc, Rogue doesn't look bad either glad we got a set that wasn't cringy edgelord for once..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    The Mythic version is easily one of the prettiest sets I have ever seen in this game - not only when it comes to Priest sets, but in general. It's incredibly gorgeous. And the only one that comes even close this Tier is the Paladin one.
    I don't raid Mythic, but I am quite sure I will get a boost just for this set.
    Paladin is nice, if you xmog away the helmet..

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I always bet on Warlocks to have the best set is any tier and I don't think T21 is any different. This is still quite nice especially the color scheme of heroic.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Meh. Looks too similar to previous tier sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Best tier set, after the shaman ofc, Rogue doesn't look bad either glad we got a set that wasn't cringy edgelord for once..
    Agree! I think it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Meh. Looks too similar to previous tier sets.
    Personally, I immediately thought of the Hellfire Citadel set when I saw this one.

I've always wanted to be a bird. Now I can be.

Quote Originally Posted by qactuar View Post
    Personally, I immediately thought of the Hellfire Citadel set when I saw this one.
    The hellfire citadel one is ugly af.

For some reason they decided to put the wings on the front instead of the back... it was aweful to look at your char with those shoulders on.

Homophobia is so gay.