Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Oh, you've been perfectly clear. I completely understand that all you care about is getting what you want, that you're happy because you've got it, that you don't care what others think, and that you'd do it again - pretty much the definition of selfishness. I'm not trying to tell you that you're doing something that will not give you what you want, I'm just trying to tell you that you're being selfish in asking people to spend their time to your benefit when you could easily get what you need without them doing so. I'm afraid this IS about selfishness, not "preferences". Everyone has a "preference" for getting exactly what they want handed to them, it's just that most people make an attempt to stand on their own two feet.

I'm glad you at least "appreciate" the help you got, though.

High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Oh, you've been perfectly clear. I completely understand that all you care about is getting what you want, that you're happy because you've got it, that you don't care what others think, and that you'd do it again - pretty much the definition of selfishness. I'm not trying to tell you that you're doing something that will not give you what you want, I'm just trying to tell you that you're being selfish in asking people to spend their time to your benefit when you could easily get what you need without them doing so. I'm afraid this IS about selfishness, not "preferences". Everyone has a "preference" for getting exactly what they want handed to them, it's just that most people make an attempt to stand on their own two feet.

If people thought I was selfish in my request, they wouldn't have answered. They seem to be alright with the notion of me getting the info I want this way. From all the people that did, you are the only one who seems to think so.

Your logic-fu is poor. When a woman who isn't pregnant walks onto a bus with a "baby on board" badge on, and someone gives up their seat for them, that person's generosity doesn't mean that the woman wasn't selfish. And if someone calls them out on it, they don't need the rest of the bus to stand up cheering "hear, hear!" to be right.

Incidentally, your "all the people" is two, if you count the people who have actually contributed answers to your question (Him of Many Faces and KaPe) instead of just discussing the relative difficulty of heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    If people thought I was selfish in my request, they wouldn't have answered.
    Actually...they would rush in with eager anticipation, this is MMO-C we're talking about ! xD

On topic, most bosses have 1 or 2 extra abilities (on top of some already present abilities being slightly changed). We can't list them all in details. Yet, as others mentioned, wowhead has very detailed guides with dedicated sections for Heroic or Mythic mode.

As to the "main" changes :

Goroth : A quarter of the room will be filled with lava => Move somewhere else.

Inquisition : Belac spawns void zone on top of ranged players. Atrigan targets a player and sends a cone which inflits some dmg => Dodge when possible.

Harjatan : Nothing changes from normal mode.

Mistress : More Hydra Shots to soak, kill the eels at the right time in P1/P3 so that you can get a gap for tornadoes (there's no safe zone when they spawn, unlike normal).

Sisters : when there's a New Moon/Full Moon, both inactive bosses use their special ability (instead of only one).

Host : Engine puts a debuff which sends a person and everyone 5y from him into the spirit realm. Queen puts a debuff which increases damage taken from her channeled ability by 100% (= go to corporeal realm when she casts it, if possible). On top of that, adds from corporeal realm put a shield on themself which reduce damage taken. The player targetted by Shattering scream (priestess in spirit realm) go where the adds are in the corporeal realm to blow the shield. Finally in p2, you have to soak the Desolate Host abilities or he gets extra charges of Torment.

I haven't done the other bosses in heroic yet, so I can't tell for sure the main differences (but I believe it has been said in the 1st answers).

Why ask people to type up specifically for you what is essentially going to be a watered down version of what you can find on WoWhead? This isn't an opinion question, or something that is not easily found. This is literally: "can someone copy and paste the info from wowhead here for me". Literally the best answer one can give to your question is to say, check wowhead, that's not being rude, that's just the best answer.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2017-06-30 at 06:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post

Guy A comes to mmo-c asking for help.

Guy B helps Guy A with whatever he needs with no judgement.

Guy C doesn't like the process and can just ignore it and move on but feels people need to hear his piece of mind on the subject, likely met by opposition. Does it anyway.

Guy A takes the high road and thanks Guy B for his help and Guy C for his opinion.

Guy C continues to not ignore the subject and delve into it further despite claiming time is of the essence.

Guy C seems obsessive and impulsive to put others down for personal satisfaction.

Welcome to the internet.