Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guuldan View Post
    Please could someone tell me why is Kul Tiras a hint for the next xpac? Did I miss something in the lore? If someone could explain to me I'd be glad, thanks
    The set is named "Kul Tiras Quest", which is the naming usually given to leveling items, with the name of the zone in which you get them. So that naming scheme translates to "Items obtained in Kul Tiras". Which can only be interpreted by "We will get a Kul Tiras zone in the next expansion".

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    No sign of a new race!
    We only have an item set, that may have been included by mistake. What did you expect, to see "New race: Naga" etched in the texture?

Deleted
    My bet the will promote the 7.3 Patch at Gamescom in August and reveal the next expansion at Blizzcon in November.

That would fit with theier schedule Alpha launch at the beginning of 2018 and release at the end of 2018.

OMG I love the rogue 21 set I can't wait to rock one of those cool feathery hats---the kul-tiras stuff looks nice too! love the cape and subtle tie-dye color effect on that and the bottom of the robe. Color me hyped!

Deleted
    Yeah the Rogue T21 looks really good finally they are away from those "always hidden/stealthy" approach.

Also which came to my mind right now Sylvanas commands a forsaken fleet in Legion and is also the Warchief of the Horde so one more point for Kul Tiras I guess.
    Last edited by mmoc2a431a73e7; 2017-07-07 at 07:32 PM.

Rogue T21 looks great... other than the damned spikes on the shoulders that look out of place with the stylin hat and tunic. It'd be one thing if there were a lack of shoulder options with spikes but the opposite is true. It's almost always spikes. This was a missed opportunity for more variety.

Am I blind, or is there no difference in the LFR and Heroic versions of the rogue set? It does look alot better with the update.

Pack your bags, kids, we're going sailing on the high seas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryreilan View Post
    Am I blind, or is there no difference in the LFR and Heroic versions of the rogue set? It does look alot better with the update.
    Currently the same color is assigned to both.

Is it pure dissonance or are those tentacle motifs on Kul'tiras robes and capes?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
    Ahhhhhh, ok.

5+ Year Old Account
    i honestly don't understand how people have come to the conclusion that just because the kul tiras armor has tentacles on it, it automatically means that jaina is corrupted by the old gods
    like what??

Jaina is dreadlord boii..