Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    I'm just waiting for the next memespec to emerge, like masterfrost did in Firelands.
    BoS- We wuz kangz n sheet in T19

I'm interested to see how HRW mini bloodlust will do with either spec in 7.3. Obliteration was eh and we ignored rime till the 7th button press during it but HB still hits like a Mack truck

I'm just waiting for the next memespec to emerge, like masterfrost did in Firelands.
    Let's just go back to spamming Howling Blast. They'll NEVER STOP US MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Let's just go back to spamming Howling Blast. They'll NEVER STOP US MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Well, the sad part is I totally see it happening already... Gather mastery, lego head, freezing fog and bind every button to Howling Blast, only obliterating during killing machines to fish for Rimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    howling blast spam is dead

but Spamming Frostscythe is a real possibility

Stack Crit + mastery and virtually no haste since you will have a 6 rune dump (which is virtually impossible to spend all runes while also proccing Rime now), 7/7 nothing but the boots.

Didn't we also take Unholy Presence as Frost during Firelands? My Cata memory all runs together, but I definitely remember rocking 2h Frost in Unholy Presence at some point.

FSc spam is the future! Somehow pair it with BoS so we never even have to Frost Strike. Literal one-button spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Icedcoffeee View Post
    Didn't we also take Unholy Presence as Frost during Firelands? My Cata memory all runs together, but I definitely remember rocking 2h Frost in Unholy Presence at some point.

FSc spam is the future! Somehow pair it with BoS so we never even have to Frost Strike. Literal one-button spec.
    We used Unholy presence because it reduced the GCD down to 1 second. It was OP. Used it as masterfrost and as 2hand frost. Not sure what happened in WoD though, but Cata-MoP for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post

Stack Crit + mastery and virtually no haste since you will have a 6 rune dump (which is virtually impossible to spend all runes while also proccing Rime now), 7/7 nothing but the boots.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Yeah they should have nerfed Ayala's pre-emptively in EN to counter the new traits warriors got in 7.2
    Your post quote is acting like they didn't do the same thing to the frost helmet when suddenly the new interactions in Nighthold with the tier and with BoS spec made it mega OP. Like it used to be balanced when it was EN/ToV because, well it didn't work properly on bosses but uh... even if it did, we didn't use Gathering Storm and we didn't take Freezing Fog. Suddenly Breath of Sindragosa becomes OP and we have over 50% uptime on Remorseless and Freezing Fog with all the extra rime procs we were getting made the helm OP and they had to nerf it by 50%.

10+ Year Old Account

We used Frost Presence for masterfrost mastery builds and Unholy for obliterate haste builds.

We used Frost Presence for masterfrost mastery builds and Unholy for obliterate haste builds.
    I don't recall that at all, we were using UP afaik because of the reduced gcd and rune speed. Which was more important. We didn't go frost presence until mop.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post

I hope not.... if that happens I'm definitely not coming back lol.

- - - Updated - - -

UP was the go to til they buffed frost presence in mop and even then UP was bugged in ToT to proc RC and any RPPM trinkets more often. But that wasn't found out til the 5.3 ptr. Once they fixed UP we went back to frost presence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I don't recall that at all, we were using UP afaik because of the reduced gcd and rune speed. Which was more important. We didn't go frost presence until mop.
    Checked a bit and you're right, might have confused some expansions.

Checked a bit and you're right, might have confused some expansions.
    I knew eventually they fixed frost presence because of this, but I know cata was all unholy presence. Up until dragon soul when I went unholy(which naturally took UP). I don't even remember reading it in a guide, I just liked it more cause of how it felt. Then I read a guide during forelands and it was like yea use UP. We even used UP in ToT though because it bugged with rppm. It was why unholy was a top dps spec all of tot when it literally had zero buffs but QoL improvements.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by droidzone View Post
    Cause you can not fuel it with HRW (only with ERW), cause they will be in the same talent tier, cutting its duration down to 20-25 sec at best
    Buffing it to compansate for reduced uptime, BoS was THE shittiest spec to be for mythic progression due to high uptimes (up to 120sec) on BoS made u "unable" to deal with mechanics, like soaking on krosus, cake on trilliax etc.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s