New 110s, any point in finishing four leveling zones?

Just got my first alt to 110. With invasions, I was able to quickly fill his gear with 850+ items. I'm not planning on grinding my alts (class campaign, tier 8 perks, class mounts), so aside from WQ, I can pretty much ignore the leveling zones, right?

I mostly want the alts for variety, but do most activities on my main.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Rep, so you can get paragon boxes/shoulder enchants/profession recipes.

Other then that, there's Suramar for some AP.

1- time quests still give gold and follower exp if you use a Combat Ally.

Also some WQ are locked behind some questlines, like some Suramar, Helarjar.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-07-24 at 04:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are certain WQs locked behind zone progression, so if you want those, you'll need to do it.

But aside from that and rep, there's not much reason to do them on alts, not unless you're aiming for Pathfinder, but I assumed you did / would do that on your main.

I have 5 lvl110 and it's only on my first alt that I've kept up with progression with if you can call it that. The rest I cba with the rep farm etc.

Deleted
    quests that you should do. proffensions because making stuff is making gold. and getting class mount and 3rd relic slot. Rest i'd say don't even bother with.

10+ Year Old Account
    No.
    If you don't care about alts progressing through reps and gear like me, you can just leave them to rot.

Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post
    Just got my first alt to 110. With invasions, I was able to quickly fill his gear with 850+ items. I'm not planning on grinding my alts (class campaign, tier 8 perks, class mounts), so aside from WQ, I can pretty much ignore the leveling zones, right?

If you're not worried about particular WQs and you don't want to grind, no. You do need to do 4/7 of Val'sharah if you're going to do Balance of Power.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PragmaticGamer View Post

class campaign doesn't actually require zone quests; only some dungeons. but there are some useful things locked behind rep but if you're doing world quests then you will eventually get the rep needed