Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Meh. I'm okay with no more phases, but not a single damn new ability for the boss? Just make his spells hit insane ton of damage, then cut it back and whoops, you've got mythic. Wonderful. Last phase is holy damn IDENTICAL to heroic. Was it so hard to give him 2-4 new spells to make things hot and complicated rather just make all spells hit twice as harder?
    you saw the video?
    there is a new reflection, reflection are followed by an additional mechanic, the bomb are more insteresting with the grip/ping pong and are present in 2° interphase

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LightClaw View Post
    Wouldn't the other end of the spectrum just be super tightly tuned fights?
    Yes. Simple fights with tight tuning. You need to react to just a few things but these are really dangerous + you need to meet high dps/hps numbers. That's my preference. I know it's very subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Prime example of why I dislike raidboss design in the last few expansions. Just a big clusterfuck of react to something every 5 seconds. No thanks.
    Yeah, WoW is becoming less of an RPG and more of an action game. With focus shifting away from stats, gear and number calculations, and towards pressing the flashing button and moving around to handle mechanics, specs being dumbed down and pruned, etc.

Not necessarily a bad thing, just...not really what I enjoyed about the game.

Over half the mechanics on KJ are movement/positioning based. Meh.

They can really play well, but they are miles away from making epic videos.
    Paragons LK 25HC is simply still unbeaten in quality of music/sound/voice scenario (if Im wrong please post your suggestion as "the best" boss kill video)

The voicechat simply kills all epickness what could be in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post
    Paragons LK 25HC is simply still unbeaten in quality of music/sound/voice scenario (if Im wrong please post your suggestion as "the best" boss kill video)

Ragnaros 25 HC was better in my opinion. Maybe it's just music taste, or the boss voice-line that i prefered.
    I quite like the Margok one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Ragnaros 25 HC was better in my opinion. Maybe it's just music taste, or the boss voice-line that i prefered.
    I quite like the Margok one too.
    Had to rewatch it.
    It is, as you say, more personal music taste thing. Also final moments on voicechat belongs to the final 30s, not entire video.
    Margok was pretty close to the LK Ragnaros just has worse(in my opinion) music in the begining until the last phase, but still way better than method KJ video.

the main thing remains, Paragon spent way more effort on those videos than method.

also on different note so it is not just baseless critique, here are my video, guess who I try to copy in the style...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c70rxcZEZY - all money are claimed by the music makers, dont consider this as a selfpromotion.
    Last edited by Dukenukem; 2017-07-25 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    I hope Exorsus will edit their KJ video the same way as their Gul'dan one (in less shaky lol). The editing was great.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukem View Post

Nefarian 25m Hc paragon is still my favorite.

Gz to method for their insane effort in taking down KJ, that video is a testemony to their insane amount of skill and a brilliant raidleader who had to navigate such a tight fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yeah, WoW is becoming less of an RPG and more of an action game. With focus shifting away from stats, gear and number calculations, and towards pressing the flashing button and moving around to handle mechanics, specs being dumbed down and pruned, etc.
    I liked the pruning, there were too many buttons to press, too many cooldowns in cata/mop. Complex class mechanics aren't really necessary to create challenging dps and hps checks.