Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Why? What connection to the infinite/ bronze dragonflight is there to the kul'tiras theme?
    What connection does Kul'Tiras have with the next expansion? You're assuming as much as who you quoted. Least their assumptions is based on bigger things like an interview with one of the Game Developers aka Ion Hazzikostas who will be working on 8.0 as we speak, detailing that "Dragons will be important" at 112 including the current expansion: Legion filled with meetings of 6 different Dragonflight who we have interacted with across patches. Yours is on 5 datamined items on a PTR which is so subject to change it hurts and assuming (not confirmed in the last several months and patches) Jaina went there from the beginning of Legion.

Back to topic.

I couldn't really pick if I'm honest.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-28 at 08:46 PM.

Kael'thas

err...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    You'd figure all that green goop would be everywhere in it in Outlands.
    The way Blizzard picture the Burning Legion's corruption has greatly changed over the years. Back in the day lifeless barren landscapes were just as common as fel corrupted areas, if not more. Furthermore, Legion alligned NPC's and even demons were very rarely given fel "green fire" effects, they mostly used regular fire and shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and the old gods also made gnomes so a old god based expansion has for sure gunna have gnome lore

they had a minor role in his story, they are not gunna go "oh look the infinite dragonflight is working for the old gods, here they are kill em"
    "A minor role" what the hell?

That's like saying they had a little impact on Neltharion going insane. It's just similar events but different people and places. They took advantage of Nozdormu's broken state just like how they took advantage of Neltharion's trust issues. In the end they both went insane and did crazy things, thanks to the Old Gods.

Loken, but I'm not 100% sure where to put him. Ulduar makes sense, but that is a jail he guards, maybe have him show up before you get to Yogg instead of Vez? Confronted by his brothers and sisters.

Ner'zhul I would have liked to see manipulated by Gul'dan a bit more and survived to HFC, but I understand him being the weaker version of self.