Thread: Lfr kj

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Sorry but it ain't difficulty causing wipes on this. It's stupid people who can't do a simple fucking thing like soak.

This is not hard. This is made hard by morons. Different thing entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's pretty bad. What they should do if they need to nerf it is make it so Armageddon doesn't do stacking damage if you miss it and in the darkness phase Illidan will always be in the middle. It's been proven countless times so far that LFR can't handle this fight without wiping multiple times.

10+ Year Old Account
    first week did it 7 stacks.

this week, 2.

Once people started listening to mechanics explanations it went smooth
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    first week did it 7 stacks.

this week, 2.

Once people started listening to mechanics explanations it went smooth
    that sample size really isn't indicative of anything... I joined a LFR with 5 stacks, half the raid had left. We killed it first time.

It's completely about the people in the raid and you will always get those crap ones that go 7 stacks and also good ones that oneshot it, that's the nature of LFR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post

It's completely about the people in the raid
    That's the case with any boss in the history of wow raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by marulol View Post
    it's pretty bad. expect at least 3 wipes .
    Did it 3 times last night:

1) Did it on my main and after one wipe I explained the main points of the fight in greater detail. Second attempt was a kill.

2) Did it on an ilvl ~895 (with basicially zero stat optimization) VDH that I haven't been playing and I'm not at all a tank, but I thought pretending to be a tank in LFR would be fun. That was a 1-shot.

3) Did on an elemental shaman I don't play for more than an hour a week as a healer and that was a 1-shot with nobody dying.

3 wipes was pretty normal first week, it's not now. It's not like you need 20 of the 25 to know how to soak. If others can mostly just stay alive a handful of players can carry this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    that sample size really isn't indicative of anything... I joined a LFR with 5 stacks, half the raid had left. We killed it first time.

It's completely about the people in the raid and you will always get those crap ones that go 7 stacks and also good ones that oneshot it, that's the nature of LFR
    There's always going to be the good and bad groups, but the general wow population will learn the fight.