Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Can you link logs?
    Or your character name.
    I'm really curious now, a lot of people seem to think they are doing "fine" and they deserve their raid spot, when in realize they are a waste of a spot.
    I know this because I RL a lot of raids to gear my many many alts/guild alts every week for a while now, and once we get to KJ or wipe a single time to any of the late bosses, its kicking spree if you are underperforming in my eyes, and my eyes are very critical as someone who is a high end raider with very good ranking on mythic bosses on multiple characters, and a lot of people get reall REALLYy salty, I get many people with 910ilvl pulling sub 800dps in KJ and that's an instant byebye, even if its not a dps problem, I just simply have no patience for shitters that don't pull their weight, a lot of new players have this mentality that they deserve to get carried just because they pay for a sub.

Specially on HKJ, I get a lot of fake achivements linked to me, sometimes I take them just to give them a chance, and they ALWAYS disappoint.

TLTR; op is hiding something

It happens. RL wanted to inv his m8.

Back in very late WOTLK, m8 of mine was doing The Undying. They've been at it for close to 6 hours, and this time the run is going great. Just after Sapp, while they're all hyped AF to attempt KT - my m8 is removed for no reason. Turns out, RL wanted to inv someone else who had a lock-out or something (I didn't think that worked) and turns out they made it, they all get Undying and few weeks later its unobtainable.

Guess if my friend was.. upset..

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    So? Perfectly valid thing to do. You were a trial. They trial you on their "farm" content. When they got to progression boss (for them) they removed you a took on a player they are used to , a player they might have used to progress toward KJ with, a player who (unless his own performance is the issue) deserves to be there.

As a trial your "rights" are somewhat limited and you are supposed to prove your worth -- and that's not done within one raid.

If it had been my group I would have kept you If I had the place. However if I didn't and was forced to choose between you and a core raider, you would be out in a heartbeat.
    Granted, what you say is very true. The situation was little more complex. They said they are reducing the size of the raid for easier fight and they invited 2 more people. That's what got to me more. The fact that they invited people that do less dmg than me and perform the same tactics wise was the icing.

I see no valid reason to replace someone who is performing better than TotalNumberOfRaiders - 2 and barely if never fails a mechanic with someone that performs worse in all chapters and is late for the raid from the start.
    But ofc it's their guild and leadership. They make the rules, so I can't blame them. Thus I left and found someone that respects trials from the start. Trials are not scrubs. Treat them like that and you may never have a good core.

Decent DPS to you is horrible DPS to the leader, honestly all bosses before KJ are meh on Normal and I would personally allow meh DPS to continue in my runs if they're not performing as their Ilvl would normally allow. But if the group wipes on KJ, that's it, you get der boot.

To quoute Jesse Cox: "Maybeeee it's because I'm Old but..."

Shouldn't one actually be DOING their job, regardless of their position or current employer, if they're on company time, and being paid by said company? Like, I can't think of ANY company that would honestly say "No no, it's totally okay that I'm paying you $20 to sit here and play video games on company time. You go right ahead and do that, I really don't care!".

I mean, sure, there's always going to be downtime in any job you have... but usually that down time would consist of something like checking your phone, grabbing something to eat, socializing with coworkers, things like that. I wouldn't imagine a job or company of any kind would be alright with a person doing a full raid while on their dime. Part of me can't help but wonder that the people in this topic that say they're with companies that are okay with it, don't realize they may be on the chopping block for termination while their employer searches for someone whose more reliable, and isn't wasting company time and money doing things they're not being paid to do.

But again - Maybe it's just because I'm old, and grew up in a time that no matter what job you held, when you came into work, you were there to work, not piss around playing video games on company time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    If this was on the street, many of these people would probably bash your teeth in.
    they can try -