Check this leak before its removed.

I am an independent IT consultant who worked on a client's remote machine. His background was a picture of the new warcraft expansion.
    I delved deeper into his files while searching for recovered data after his drive crashed. I uncovered many details, and I will use my old mmo champ account to post them.

World of Warcraft: Path of the Titans

After defeating and imprisoning sargeras, the titans de-evolve and re-originate azeroth. The level cap is reduced to 60, and the entire of Azeroth gets to be experienced from the point of view of an adventurer.

It had 2 raids at launch with 8 dungeons laid out.

Pretty excited tbh.
    hi there

SO you're saying, new players, level from 1 to 110, and then get delvl'd to 60?

Deleted
    haha /10char

Ill say one thing, people are getting more and more creative/ridiculous. So future people would level 1-110, then get bumped down to 60 again? Come on.

Deleted
    Troll post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adramalech92 View Post
    I am an independent IT consultant who worked on a client's remote machine. His background was a picture of the new warcraft expansion.
    I delved deeper into his files while searching for recovered data after his drive crashed. I uncovered many details, and I will use my old mmo champ account to post them.

World of Warcraft: Path of the Titans

After defeating and imprisoning sargeras, the titans de-evolve and re-originate azeroth. The level cap is reduced to 60, and the entire of Azeroth gets to be experienced from the point of view of an adventurer.

It had 2 raids at launch with 8 dungeons laid out.

Pretty excited tbh.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

best leak so far Kappa

Lock this thread, ban this perp.

IDGAF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, all these leaks sound like this upcoming expansion is going to be the ultimate one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

It's obviously sarcasm, folks.

Path Of Titans or POT, which apparently is what the OP is on.

Deleted
    Oh look a troll bashing the clasic server theme into a fake new xpac leak.....

Of course, any businessman would have confidential information as a background image. I won't even bother with the rest of the nonsense.

Edit: Also, how many blizzard employees with their new expansion as background image on their desktop go to an IT at a given time? If your story is true (which it isn't), prepare to lose a few millions
    Last edited by zlygork; 2017-08-18 at 08:06 PM.

New vanilla private server confirmed.

Deleted
    Well you're right on both fronts.

I did indeed check this leak and it will indeed be removed. Just not for the reasons you'd assume.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that it's safe to say this is an attempt to troll the forum, not anything that could even be remotely legit.