Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    D punch your friends with holy fists?
    The original concept of a mythical healer was one that took wounds by touch from others, and had abilities to heal themselves using various techniques.

So in essence, they would heal the same way a rogue would dps ... exceptional healing on a single target via melee hits and mild close AoE healing.

Very focused on single target healing (e.g. tank healing), with abilities to heal damage on themselves as required. They'd probably have a health pool as good as a tank, and avoidance etc like any other melee.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Well, us mages have gotten fewer and fewer abilitys these last expansions..
    Well my Arcane mage has more in play buttons now than any time in almost the last 10 years.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

you make it sound like the classes have been fully fleshed out but in reality they hard reset each spec to be a mindless baboon this expac, so the sky is the limit for wow classes