Deleted

Legendary Help Needed!

Hello everyone, I just started playing my hunter and i was wondering if there is any sorts of BiS list for all the specs? I've currently gotten Hemet's boots (Survival) and the Apex ring (BM) and i am just now farming to get my MM one, any help is appreciated!

Check out icy-veins.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Hello everyone, I just started playing my hunter and i was wondering if there is any sorts of BiS list for all the specs? I've currently gotten Hemet's boots (Survival) and the Apex ring (BM) and i am just now farming to get my MM one, any help is appreciated!
    Check out the Theorycrafting megathread in this very forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiturbo View Post
    Basically Icy-Veins has good up to date guides about the legendaries.

In general the legendaries you want are as follow:

BM: For BM there are no real legendaries that jump out above the others. The stat boost you get is generally good and there are a lot of combinations of legendaries that work well. The only real notable one is the belt (-15% focus cost during BW), as that one is slightly better than most.
    The ring you have now is amongst the worst from a pure dps standpoint unfortunately; I personally like it for running some old content and solo questing though, gives you a pet that deals a lot of damage but is also very tanky.

MM: For marksman there are a few legendaries that are very desirable.
    The boots (reduction on trueshot on damaging attacks) are really good in general, but especially on AoE.
    The belt (multishot increases aimed shot dmg) is also really good for AoE
    The ring (gives you lock and load talent) is really good for single target
    The gloves (every other aimed shot is castable on the move and has +crit%) are also really good for single target

Basically those 4 are "must haves". The rest isn't bad either though as they generally give good stats. Mostly the bracers that increase your bursting shot damage+range and the crafted ones are bad.

SV: Not as familiar with this spec from a gearing point of view.
    I know for a fact that the bracers (reduce cooldown on aspects) is one of the, if not THE, best legendary to have.
    I think the boots you have now aren't really good. But you'd have to check Icy Veins for that really.

Either way, remember that a legendary is always better then no legendary; purely due to the stats they give