EU Armory... is it completely broken?

So it was very slow for about a week. When we are talking slow, we are talking about 2-3 minutes loading times and a lot of times ending up in errors.

Now it seems to be fast once again, but it clearly doesn't update... It still shows my character 5 days ago. Is it only me or is there a general problem there?

Notice that am only talking about Armory in EU as i havent tried the US one.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find it doesn't update unless you change a piece of your gear, log out and then change back to the gear you were wanting it to update with.
    Butts.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnoressa View Post
    I find it doesn't update unless you change a piece of your gear, log out and then change back to the gear you were wanting it to update with.
    so it is problematic

works fine for me, sure it loads slow, and sometimes I need to CTRL+F5 to get it to update my gear, but generally it works.

The EU servers of the Forums have been shit forever. I can't remeber a time where navigating that shit wasn't complete torture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Works fine for me, for now at least.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    The new site is an absolute disaster, they should revert to battle.net site and bronze WoD layout.

Well, 2 weeks ago i finished a +16 BrH and it didn't show in armory or wowprogress... Up untill now, the highest key showing for me doing a BrH is 14 and it is not updating...
    My raiding history has updated to 4/9, but the character history tells me that i just killed Lich King on Hc 25, which i havent done since i was 3/9...

Something is definetly out of sinc, at least for me.

Bear in mind, my Raid leader asks us to equip Prydaz on Sisters progression, which means i change gear at least 6 times a week.

Madness will consume you!!!

it's a piece of crap. It goes through phases when it's less crap than others, but just varying degrees of crap.