Stormheim Invasion - Vethir got a new skill?

Did somebody reckognize this or did I just do something wrong in the last months? When you finished the 4 quests and then go to ride on Vethir you usually had the skill to shoot those lightning bolts but today he was once able to summon a huge whirlwind. Is that new? Or did I just miss this? lol
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

It isn't new, its from a stacking buff.
    It simply procs after hitting so many, killing so many etc or something like that.
    Look for the buff, and it stacks and procs at a certain number.
    Then it resets and does it all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    You just missed it.

Vethir gets a debuff which at 10 stacks transforms his lightning bolts into a big whirlwind.

lol I did this thing like 20 times in the last months and never noticed it before. Thanks.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Yeah, each time you fire his lightning breath he gets a stack of the buff. After you have 10 his next lightning breath is transformed into a vicious whirlwind. Takes two breaths to kill felguards and normal weaklings. So fire two shots on a group of mobs, repeat four times, then dump the whirlwind on an imp mother, abyssal, or other big thing. If you're not paying attention to the stacks the whirlwind has a much larger targetting circle than the fel breath.