How to use Specter of Betrayal ? (Sub Rogue)

I just got this trinket and heard rumors about being bis for us sub rogues. But i don't know why this trinket is so good. Should i use it on cd or should i use it together with symbols and dance ? And for the last question if i perfectly utilize this trinket what percentage of my damage should i expect from this trinket ?

You just use it with Symbols Dance, yeah.

If it's a single-target fight against a stationary boss, maybe 5% or so. Otherwise lower.

Deleted
    I use it when my DfA lands, as this is the point where I I've got used to blowing all my CD to maximise DfA eviscerate damage. This way the trinket doesn't alter anything about my rotation and I'm sure it'll be going off during dance+SoD (+vanish).

So on the opener I'll use it as DfA lands.
    -> 25 seconds later a new SoD comes up and I'll do my rotation again without the trinket.
    -> 25 seconds later I'm using a new SoD and the trinket has been ready for 5-10 seconds, allowing me to overlap 2 of the specters.
    -> Again 25 seconds pass, normal rotation.
    -> Another 25 seconds and the trinket + vanish should have both been ready for about 10 seconds, do normal vanish rotation with trinket.

Has been working quite nicely for me, pulling around 1.4mil dps on M+ boss fights lasting 90-100 seconds, trinket doing around 4-6% of my damage (closer to 4% if boss is moving around a lot).
    Last edited by mmoc801d94dd1d; 2017-08-23 at 02:27 PM. Reason: mistypes

I recommend making sure the boss isnt about to be kited right after you drop it (like Harjatan or mistress those fights can make using this trinket a real pain. Wait for moments where you have ShD off CD and know the boss won't be moved for a few seconds.

I did it the easy way and bound it to my Shadow Dance via macro. Works really well.

You only have a 15 second buffer when the cooldown is available before the other one disappears. So be sure to use it on cooldown pretty much, so that both will do damage at once.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Does Vendetta buff it for sin as well?

Deleted
    it is bis if you got shoulders and if you can get max dmg potential out of it.. which isnt always possible on all bosses, because theres alot of movement.