Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    The thing about Turalyon and Alleria..

This is like, what? The 5th, 6th MALE HUMAN PALADIN relevant to lore. Blizzard just keeps making the same character over and over again. Is he meant to be Tirion's replacement?

Then there's Alleria. God I fucking hate Alleria SO. MUCH. Not only is she the source of the most cancerous and baitey pixel-squabbling I ever witnessed over in the lore forum, she's so damn generic like holy crap.

She is a female elf archer in love with a human. Holy dog shit, innovative fantasy storytelling Blizzard.
    Exactly. Cliched HumanXElf bullshit really never fails to disgust me.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    sorry, your veiled attempts at bringing politics into this won't work. it's adorable.. but won't work.

But please keep seeing the horde as a helpless victim.
    He's right you know.

Blizzard is -really- bad at making multi-dimensional characters if they aren't a human, elf or Thrall. The Horde has it much worse than the Alliance because it's full of races that are just badly fleshed out.

When you've met one Tauren, you've effectively met them all. "Earthmother! Nature! Respect the elements!" Yada Yada. They even attempted to make a Tauren who didn't act like this, his name was Dezco. And how much Dezco have we seen since MoP? Think he had a cameo in WoD and Paladin order hall?

Don't think that example is fair? Let's do Trolls. Tell me, what exactly do Trolls even do? They (Vol'jin lol) had a big scene in MoP too.. and it was essentially just "da voodoo!" Sans infinity. Name two Trolls with conflicting personalities, please, I beg of you.

Goblins aren't even worth mentioning because they're hardly worth debating. Each and every Goblin in World of Warcraft is the same character. They don't even have... plot?

There is no race called "Forsaken" in WoWs storyline by the way. There is only one character who is Undead in the Horde and that is Sylvanas. Ooh wait! An elf! Uhh.. who else is Undead in Horde lore? Anyone? Nathanos? Nah, a few quests in Stormheim lol.

So you have two races in the Horde that are given any form of lore and story. Orcs (Metzen's gone btw, lookie how much Orcs are in Legion) and Blood Elves - who look and act like the Alliance and are beloved by players pretending to be Alliance.

Then you switch over to the Alliance..

Hoooly shit. There's got to be at least 2 dozen Humans in WoW serving as major plot points, 2 dozen is 24. Don't believe me?
    -queue Star Wars opening theme-

Khadgar
    Anduin
    Turalyon
    Jaina
    Varian
    Tirion
    Arthas/Lich King
    Medivh
    Bolvar
    Aegwynn
    Lothar
    Darion Mograine
    Rhonin
    Uther
    Danath Trollbane
    Calia Menethil
    Admiral Taylor
    Vanessa VanCleef
    Benedictus
    Thassarian
    Garithos
    Kalecgos (HE A DWAGON THO LOL DOESNT COUNT)

Oh my, how EVER will I choose two more amidst the 100s of NPCs that are humans with more character development than Goblins? Uhhhh uhhh Budd Nedreck?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    so.. 1 expansion vs mists + warlords being huge Horde focused? and you think that's reason to cry.. lol..

I enjoy the game regardless of who has the main spotlight, but you people keep crying that an imaginary bunch of pixels gets more attention then the other bunch of imagniry bunch of pixels.
    I'd love for the Alliance to receive the same ''focus'' as the Horde did in MoP and WoD.

When does Anduin turn evil so we can sack Stormwind for a year? Then he escapes and we get to kill all the beloved Alliance heroes of the Second War for half an xpack because time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post

She is a female elf archer in love with a human. Holy dog shit, innovative fantasy storytelling Blizzard.
    Can I use this for future reference and/or maybe a forum signature? XD