Don't understand PTR spell changes and how they are written!

This is my first time looking up ptr notes, and patch notes for spell changes even any help is appreciated.

The notes are half way down the home page, title "Patch 7.3 PTR - Build 24853". There are a bunch of classes with seemingly a bunch of changes to %dmg bonus to spells? I'll use enhancement in the notes as the example to explain my confusion as it's my main.

You can see in the notes under enhancement that they named a bunch of spells with a green number 10% after that. I assumed this was a 10% buff from live, but it also has a red number displaying 13% right before that green 10%. Does this mean on live we are 13% and its being nerfed to 10%? Or previously they were going to buff those spells by 13% on PTR, and after some testing and now its only a 10% buff?

The source of confusion is really at the start of the list of spell names it says: "Enhancement Shaman Increases damage/healing of .." and then it lists the spells, as if this baseline % buff is just a "hidden modifier" that enhancement has when you spec into it. Its to be quite literally saying being an enhancment specced shaman increases these spells by x%. So I thought it might mean on live they are currently being increased by 13%, and this is being changed to only 10% on the ptr.

In this case it means we are getting nerfed by 3%.. in the former case maybe were going to be buffed by 13% and now only 10%. There's a big difference - which is why I'm here asking you guys. Hope somebody can help me out, thanks!

Anyone know then??

red is old value
    green is new value

example:

"omgwtfbbqoneshotspell deals 10% [green]15%[/green] damage and wipes their minds clean of any naughty thoughts"

Which means:

it used to deal 10% damage, now it deals 15%

Also.. bumping your topic within 20 minutes, seriously?

red and green colors indicate changes, not direction. red old value, green, new value. (if numbers go up, buff, if they go down, nerf)

10+ Year Old Account
    This is basically it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ok thank you, and I'm still not sure if it's a nerf to the original PTR buff or a nerf to live as I don't understand how you can "nerf" an increase in damage to spells that I don't see on live. It says increase damage to x, y, z spells by 13% in red then 10% in green, meaning the new change is it only increased by 10%. However the red number - the 13% - is this not live yet and was only a temporary buff on the PTR servers and now that is being reduced to 10%?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    red is old value
    green is new value

example:

"omgwtfbbqoneshotspell deals 10% [green]15%[/green] damage and wipes their minds clean of any naughty thoughts"

Which means:

it used to deal 10% damage, now it deals 15%

Also.. bumping your topic within 20 minutes, seriously?
    I'm sorry, i didn't mean to bump it like this, I was confused what you meant at first as I posted this question yesterday. But apparently because I'm a new member I need my post revised before it's released and for some reason it took a day to do so. And when I checked my post from my profile I saw nobody answered I thought it had been a day and long forgotten already.