Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    It must have been so cool playing wow at gamescom, I mean, its not like I could play that exact same content for a month and a half on the ptr or anything
    And that changes my point how exactly? Did you never / have gone to some sort of game shop where they preview demos of games before official release? What about people who play card games that pay a bit extra for sneak peak events at upcoming sets? Movie premieres with the stars before official cinematic release?

You're clutching at straws and loosing your grip.

My point stands regardless what ever little pathetic counter argument you think you can come up with. If you're not physically there, you're not getting the full experience. By all means if you went and have the same opinion thats perfectly fine.

I also love the fact you completely ignored my other solid point of having interaction time with staff, but you know, keep calm and carrying on hate / whining

God forbid they don't blow their load early when their own convention is just around the corner. Or alternately having them blowing their load at Gamescon and when Blizzcon comes round and we have the same topic, but with the conventions switched.

Quote Originally Posted by Sails View Post
    I missed the Hearthstone part. But the new content announced was a new hero, a map and a patch. An entire panel does seem a tad excessive but hey blizzard get press which is always good for their games.

Ilidan calling out velen for his horseshit was great
    They didn't announce the patch, that was announced ages ago. That said, I did love Illidan mocking the light, especially since the light has failed every prediction.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

did gamescon end...like is blizz still schedules to show something or thats it for today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait the 7.3 trailer was crap?! Wtf, did we watch the same thing?!

It was us going to argus and velen/illidan having a convo and then the other ship w/e it's called crashing it's like 3 minutes long how was it bad lol.

Everything they showed was pretty solid. Quit being miserable.

That 7.3 trailer was terrible and in no way shape or form makes me want to subscribe again
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion doesn't disappoint with it's salt.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    I wake up for nothing. Such a dissappointment. Not even D4 announcement

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Christ some people are like children who demand there parents tell them what there christmas presents are in fucking august!!

Just wait a few months for blizzcon if there is no reveal (which is highly unlikely) then bitch away but until then give it a fucking rest!

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed everything they showed, including the HoTs stuff which is a game I've never played. It was well done and polished. I would have been excited to hear about the next expansion but I'm not bothered by the lack of announcement. I'll anxiously await Blizzcon.

I should add that I'm into my 40s and loved the Hearthstone short. Don't try to grow up so quickly, it's not healty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    They didn't announce the patch, that was announced ages ago. That said, I did love Illidan mocking the light, especially since the light has failed every prediction.

True correction showcasing the new patch. It has, the light is trashed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Seriously what was that? I'm not talking only about WoW but about the whole panel.

They went to Gamescom only to show some cartoonish animated short movies for kids. What's the point seriously?

Also 7.3 trailer is terrible. Only Dragon Soul and Trial of Champion trailers were worse.

Besides that, no new Diablo announcement or an update on remakes of older games. Such a missed opportunity.

I'm not an expert but a Gamescom panel cost tons of money and they didn't even announce any major news. So what's the point?
    This and most other threads about gamescom can be summed up in 1 picture
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I enjoyed the entire presentation myself.

*shrug*

Deleted
    I agree. Their reveal panel didn't reveal much at all.

They made a huge deal about KT for heroes instead of announcing another hero, wich we know they have on the pipeline. Heaethstone was a video short and WoW was the 7.3 cinematic and the release date we all already knew. I turned it off on Overwatch. It was overall pretty disappointing.

Big panel to announce nothing. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    It must have been so cool playing wow at gamescom, I mean, its not like I could play that exact same content for a month and a half on the ptr or anything
    You could, but you're a WoW subscriber with an active account. Pretty sure a large percentage of people attending Gamescom might not be WoW players, and having booths set up showing upcoming content could attract returning players or get new people interested in WoW. That's the whole point of having a showing at a non-Blizzard exclusive event. All they need is to show off latest content, with all the updated models, animations and latest content, and it could spark interest in ex-WoW players (or new ones) who didn't even have WoW on their radar going into the convention. Mild interest leads to discussion with friends, which leads to more word of mouth spreading and suddenly Blizzard has returning players for 7.3.

Inactive players may still have interest in playing WoW, but they feel they've been out of the loop. Events like this just remind people that their characters are still relevant, and the game is still active.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-08-24 at 12:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    You can bash him all you want, but he has a point. They paid a lot of money for their presence and stage time, and used it for... what? An overwatch map and a single hero in hots?

Just seems like a waste to me.
    Why the fuck do people buy billboards then only put one picture on it, its bullshit...
    oh wait...
    advertising...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

The fake hype made me chuckle a bit. Blizzard and their old tricks...