Ohh the joy of seeing people FAIL ! Path 7.3 !

... Today I was reading about several peoples statements that there would be NO CHANCE AT ALL for 7.3 to be released in August. Hell would have to freeze over if 7.3 were to be released in this month and nooow.... Blizzard releases it this month.

My question or mere .. request is:

When the FUCK would / will people stfu about them being the all mighty knowing God around here? I've seen countless of people claiming to be far superior on these forum boards, to "know more" than the rest of us and omfg it feels great to see them fail.

Maybe, it would be time to screenshot those prophets and when the time comes, show the public their false claims?

Ohh yes!

Just like you failed at writing Patch 7.3

Ohh the joy of seeing people FAIL ! patch 7.3 !

... Today I was reading about several peoples statements that there would be NO CHANCE AT ALL for 7.3 to be released in August. Hell would have to freeze over if 7.3 were to be released in this month and nooow.... Blizzard releases it this month.

When the FUCK would / will people stfu about them being the all mighty knowing God around here? I've seen countless of people claiming to be far superior on these forum boards, to "know more" than the rest of us and omfg it feels great to see them fail.

Maybe, it would be time to screenshot those prophets and when the time comes, show the public their false claims?

Ohh yes!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    People on Forums are Idiots. More news at 11?

Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Just like you failed at writing Patch 7.3
    At least I will standby my mistakes *patch 7.3

OP - to clarify, everyone was just quoting past information (i.e. facts) and making predictions on past facts.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 lock. Also this is a copy from another thread you made, also its unproductive to essentially say "na na na na na i told you so!"

i want whatever this guy is smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    Indeed

I agree with OP though, nothing more satisfying than seeing smug people proven wrong.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Ohh yes!
    Welcome to the internet, where everyone thinks they're insightful and know better than you.

Except you don't stand by your mistakes and create a new thread

We want a third thread saying the same

Ohh yes!
    It's why I have a demonhunter named "terizfolly".
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    Indeed

I agree with OP though, nothing more satisfying than seeing smug people proven wrong.
    Oh, I know the feeling. Haha, like the saltiness of many after the GamesCom panel.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh the joy of seeing people FAIL !
    You know what this makes them?

Wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    inb4 lock. Also this is a copy from another thread you made, also its unproductive to essentially say "na na na na na i told you so!"
    You of all people telling someone their thread is unproductive. That's irony you can slice with a knife and put in a package.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't much point to a thread like this.