Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    We will get at least one more patch in Legion ... hell, they could even give a Ruby Sanctum type raid before it is over. The fact they didn't announce a new expansion now does not mean we will have 16 months of Argus and given some of the Argus content ... it isn't just Argus.

Legion isn't how I would have wanted it. I would have had invasion in older content ... Make leveling outside during the expansion fun (if they wouldn't do a full world revamp again. I think Cata failed there because they didn't really know what to do. I would have had unlockable Race/Class combos ... like finish the the Order Hall quest for Paladin and unlock Night Elf Paladin as playable (of course this screws over Hunter and Warrior ... and Mage and Priest pretty much as the races that aren't those don't make too much sense to become them ... but there could other rewards there).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    You should buy a lottery ticket with that kind of foresight you have their...tell us oh great one...who is gonna win the next superbowl? Will the Cubs manage to pull off another win or will it be another century before the claim another pennant? Will Trump make it through his full term and even run for second? How long will Putin stay in power?

Oh oracle....can you answer these questions any many others with your keen insight into the future?!?
    I can, but it don’t come free!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    The reason they didn't manage to announce the next expansion was because they didn't have enough ready to show yet.
    Did they actually say this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the reason to keep this open. There's no discussion, it's just everyone calling the OP wrong who is no longer participating anyways.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)