Deleted

Legion "to do list"

Hello all,

As blizzard confirmed 7.3 release date one thing hit me. This is start of last patch in this expansion. I still think i have large list of things still I want to do and get before expansion ends. Still have alts to level and get certain artifact weapon skins, mogs, mounts (looking at you fox) etc.

So i would like to hear what things are still left on your "to do list" for this expansion

1. Play other games that aren't WoW until it's good again.

Deleted
    -the chosen
    -guldan mount
    -mage tower challenges and other appearances that will become unobtainable
    -max prestige on main in case those things become hard to get/unobtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    1. Play other games that aren't WoW until it's good again.
    and yet you still come to the forums, what a weird person

Quote Originally Posted by Vandamonia View Post
    and yet you still come to the forums, what a weird person
    if he doesn't come to the forums how will he know when it is good enough again to play ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Need to finish my Shaman's order hall campaign (Done the 11 others). Once that is done I can focus 100% on my DH and Paladin mains. I'll do this tomorrow, would have done it today but my internet cut whilst doing the stupid dungeon quest, so I need to wait for reset.
    Done!

Also need to finish my Tomb of Sargeras LFR sets for transmog on my Paladin and Demon Hunter. In the process they'll upgrade their legendaries, so that's a plus. I find ToS LFR almost fun, it's nice to have a raid without hordes of shitty trash to kill and being able to trade gear makes completing my transmog sets that much easier.

Then there's Chromie and her stupid little scenario, which I'll need to do four times to get all the Ensambles. Closest to finishing it on my Demon Hunter but I don't really find it fun so I've put it off.

And if there's time I need to finish getting my Cloth Ensamble from Trial of Valor (Probably going to wait until I can solo it, the queue will take ages this late into the expansion).

Long term I need to unlock as many artifact appearances as possible (Every class has at least 8 except for Shaman who has four until I've done his class quest). Hoping they'll loosen restrictions on some of them, particularly the 'hidden' ones which rely on RNG (Unholy, those fucking Suramar scenario ones, the ones that drop off of random mobs etc...).

Also need to drag myself through the Broken Shore questline to get my class mounts (Again, hope they'll get rid of the pre-quest requirements beyond the recruit a champion quest). So far I have my DH, Paladin, DK and Warlock's.

Haven't researched Argus as much, hopefully it won't be as painful as I'm thinking it will be. (Hell maybe it'll save the expansion for me like 4.3 did with cata). But yeah, other than Argus I'm almost done with this expansion. Thank god.

Edit: Also forgot the 'Balance of Power' questline. Did it once on my Demon Hunter, need to do it again for my Paladin since those assholes at blizz refuse to make it account wide.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-08-24 at 02:57 PM.

My to do list is primarily just getting Ahead of the curve on every raid tier which I have managed thus far, aside from that getting the mage tower on my main and max prestige on my demon hunter just because thats the one I enjoy pvp on the most.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    -the chosen
    -guldan mount
    -mage tower challenges and other appearances that will become unobtainable
    -max prestige on main in case those things become hard to get/unobtainable.
    Pretty much this. I am also wrapping up some Draenor items and achieves to break up WQs and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Level up all my alts and get their class mounts
    2. Do mage tower challenge on my main
    3. Hopefully raid argus on heroic before the expansion is over

I know this patch is prolly gonna take us till next August at the very least so i aint killing myself until next year when iam all kitted out then i might start doing some hardcore achieves again. It really is how i feel now i really do like to take it easy now.