Thread: Balance

Deleted

Thumbs down Balance

There is no more balance on PvP, the favourite class are Mage, Druid, Rogue and Monk.. rest? Always and always nerf, and nerf again, the warlocks now are dummys that beat...the melees have everything against ranged while rangeds have nothing against melees (Except mage and druid)...
    if this is PvP...

.....what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redgnomo View Post
    There is no more balance on PvP, the favourite class are Mage, Druid, Rogue and Monk.. rest? Always and always nerf, and nerf again, the warlocks now are dummys that beat...the melees have everything against ranged while rangeds have nothing against melees (Except mage and druid)...
    if this is PvP...
    So according to the post : melees and mage druid rogue monk, so this amounts to the "op specs being :

Mage frost
    Mage fire
    Mage arcane
    Druid balance
    Druid feral
    Monk windwalker
    Demon hunter Havoc
    Survival Hunter
    Paladin Retribution
    Rogue subtelty
    Rogue Outlaw
    Rogue Assassination
    Death Knight Unholy
    Death Knight Frost
    Warrior Arms
    Warrior Fury
    Enhancement Shaman

So, undertuned specs are :

Warlock Affliction
    Warlock Demonology
    Warlock Destruction
    Priest Shadow
    Shaman Elemental
    Hunter Marksman
    Hunter Beastmaster

Seems like a pretty balanced game to me.

Deleted
    Before I quit you would just get steamrolled by melee comps in 30 seconds.

I previously had no trouble getting above 2k rating but things have changed -- The arena population has dropped and most people who still play arena are very familiar with the mechanics which kind of dilutes the gameplay.

Melee comps also seem to require less skill and with Demon Hunters being the new melee class this expansion (AND being significantly over tuned) there's not much point in doing arena.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GenjiNumeroUno View Post
    Before I quit you would just get steamrolled by melee comps in 30 seconds.

I previously had no trouble getting above 2k rating but things have changed -- The arena population has dropped and most people who still play arena are very familiar with the mechanics which kind of dilutes the gameplay.

Melee comps also seem to require less skill and with Demon Hunters being the new melee class this expansion (AND being significantly over tuned) there's not much point in doing arena.
    DH over tuned ?

Sry bro DH are now in a fine spot to release they get nerfed to the ground and in 2 vs 2 the only 2 playable combs are with Priest or Drui heal if you want to go higher than 1900+.

PVP balance sucks atm realy thats true but the reason for it ist not a class or 2 the reason is the way blizz go since mid Cata.

In classic their was zero balance every class has a hard counter and a easy kill but their was no arena so no one care about.
    In BC their was a bit balance but a lot more than yet you could play nearly every comb in 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3 to come higher than 2k. ( i make gladi with POM Mage and Moonkin )
    In Wotlk everything was realy fine 2vs2 was in a good spot 3 vs 3 was nice. Only DK was a bit overtuned and the Legendary priests and Warriors.
    In Cata you could also play 2vs2 and 3vs3 but the balance go lost to the end.
    In MOP their was the super gau of pvp every tiny bit of balance lost.
    In WOD the shit goes on
    In Legion beta balance was their again !! Only some specs are undertuned ( I remember Warlock, SV Hunter, Priests, and Warrior needs some love), Rogues were a bit to strong with selfheal. DH was fine only 1 Talent was a bit to op.

So than they come and bring it live hotfixes come and the balance suck again. Why?

Because Blizz makes it only for rogues Mages WW playable in 2vs2 to play double dd higher than 1800. The reason for it is that healer are to strong in 2vs2.

They can fix it easy with a lot of things:

Bring back skill and burst heal and damage.
    Reduce the resource push the manacosts back every class need a resource not only 2 or 3.
    Buff selfheal back or reduce healer damage.

If you are looking old pvp videos pre MOP, DDs could oneshot people in 1 Stun, a healer could heal up a player with 1 or 2 heal depend on the class.
    The playstyle was much faster, 1 Mistake and it was over.
    Some classes were squishy some were like tanks, but it was balance.
    Rogues mages could oneshot but also gets oneshot.
    Locks were like raidbosses in BC and WOTLk.
    Warrior and DKs suck in utility and movement but with 2 crits you die so cc them or get rekt.
    All hybrids could heal and do damage and were in a good spot.
    Healers could heal a lot but werent able to kill a DD in 1 vs 1.

For me the reason PVP goes so bad is Rated BG . Since they balance PVP rated not only for Arena they loos every balance.

They should balance 2vs2 and than bring a healer buff maybe for only 3vs3. If 2vs2 is balanced 3vs3 could be easy balance if the healer gets a buff that they heal ~10% more or gets ~20% less damage.
    But so long 2vs2 is not balance that you can also play again double DD with a lot combs out of MAge Rogue, they will not get back a good PVP. Every season 1 or 2 combs will be op and the rest will gimp and in 2 vs 2 only Rogue and Mage DD combs could play high the rest needs a healer.

My English sucks i know

Quote Originally Posted by redgnomo View Post
    there is no more balance on pvp, the favourite class are mage, druid, rogue and monk.. Rest? Always and always nerf, and nerf again, the warlocks now are dummys that beat...the melees have everything against ranged while rangeds have nothing against melees (except mage and druid)...
    If this is pvp...
    Mage lol???

Mage???

When is the last time that Mage won the arena tournament there fool??

Aren't we supposed to be good in the arena too???

Hmmmm.......
    Last edited by MagusHenosis; 2017-09-16 at 10:18 PM.
    "Haters gonna hate, whatcha gonna do?

They're haters after all, it's what they do!" - The Legend, aka "The Best," aka "The Champ," aka "Speedymage," aka "MagusHenosis," aka "The Grim Reaper of Top Players"

Deleted
    I leveled my Mage as arcane.

I get beaten in a 1 vs 1 fight by balance druids and warlocks because they got heals and do same dps as me.
    So dont tell me that mages are fine in PvP currently.