Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I like the one without wings better tbh.

It kept reminding me of something I'd seen, and I just couldn't figure out where I'd seen it... I dismissed the whole thing as part of one of my sleep paralyzis-memories.

Until now, JUST in the SECOND I read the OP, I remembered what the Ur'zhul reminds me of:

It's from a shit movie named "Dead Birds", which I watched way back in 2004 and never watched again because it was so bad... the things our minds remember, eh?

As for the mount: I was disappointed to see that they didn't tie animations to the demon-esque mouth, but rather to the largest Draenei face... A bit sad, considering it's a unique mount, yet still it relies heavily on the Quilen skeleton...

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The Urz'hul really makes question what happened to the Eredar.

They were advanced and intelligent species and suddenly it became OK to bend the souls and flesh of your enemies into grotesque dogs?
    They were advanced and intelligent, true, but that doesn't mean they were kind and sensitive. There was even a Draenei in Outland who was a living example of a cold-hearted brutish Eredar who remained so even after starting to follow the light. Besides, Fel warpes the minds of those it has corrupted turning them into monsters, so that's that.

Instead of flying with wings it would be cool if it flew from the force of the heads throwing up blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The Urz'hul really makes question what happened to the Eredar.

They were advanced and intelligent species and suddenly it became OK to bend the souls and flesh of your enemies into grotesque dogs?
    It's kinda what annoys me with the Eredar. As they originally were, and as the Draenei, they're this nigh on perfect pacifist hyper advanced enlightened people who build grand civilizations and freaking starships.

Legion shows up and those who owe them allegiance suddenly turn into a bunch of genocidal, mustache-twirling maniacs who would rather live in fel lava pits and eternally torture people for the sheer lulz of it. Like, is there nothing for them in between being space hippies and demon Hitler?

At least the Orcs go from ''just'' being savage and warlike to being bloodthirsthy berserkers, so there's continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    It's kinda what annoys me with the Eredar. As they originally were, and as the Draenei, they're this nigh on perfect pacifist hyper advanced enlightened people who build grand civilizations and freaking starships.

Legion shows up and those who owe them allegiance suddenly turn into a bunch of genocidal, mustache-twirling maniacs who would rather live in fel lava pits and eternally torture people for the sheer lulz of it. Like, is there nothing for them in between being space hippies and demon Hitler?

At least the Orcs go from ''just'' being savage and warlike to being bloodthirsthy berserkers, so there's continuity.
    It's not exactly unheard of for people to go completely unhinged when consequences and accountability fly out the window. Play into people's fears and promise them great power, and you'll see how quickly some of them will be willing to do the unthinkable. It's nothing new in the game, or even in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    and there's children in some of them.

i'm still trying to get uuna to save her soul from that.
    Assimilating children into them are key because the fresh innocence of their souls is a great binding agent to fuse it all together.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Honestly it was like the first clip I could find.

Still creepier than a WoW mount. lol
    Nope, this is creepier:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Nope, this is creepier:

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDfFJilXcAAZey2.jpg:medium[/IG]
    BRB- putting bleach into an eyedropper. Good lord.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    Nope, this is creepier:
    Champion!
    /10char
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Champion!
    /10char
    "Champion! Champion! ChampChampion! Champion!pion!"

AAAAAAAAAAA

Thought they were delightfully horrifying and nightmare inducing the first time I saw them. I thought for sure the sounds they made would make them even worse. I expected screams, wails, crying, laughing or maybe all of them at once. I was quite happy to hear they only made animal noises.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    "Champion! Champion! ChampChampion! Champion!pion!"

AAAAAAAAAAA
    "There you are!"
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Worldsplitter Skuul is an elite on Argus who rides one of those things and guess what - it flies. They have horrible bone wings, like the undead gryphons death knights fly.

So on top of everything else that's horrible about Ur'zhul, they might be above you too.
    I really just fucking hate them because of that one quest I have to do on every character to unlock the Krokul missions. They always appear from I don't know where with 10 Eredar and buttrape me.