Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Spriest Needing Haste

Hey guys,

Last night I was doing a M12 and my DPS was abysmal. Here's a link to my toon. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...lganis/zilthai
    I know I'm super low on haste, but I can only run M+, no raids, as my computer can't handle it, except for LFR. What can you all suggest I do to keep my ilvl up while getting more haste? It seems like every upgrade I get has 0 haste on it, like from the vendor on Argus. For example, my pants, I lost ~1000 haste upgrading 35 ilvls.

Thanks all,
    Klora

crafted pieces can be upgraded to 930 if i recall now. search for the pure haste ones can be a start
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted
    For multitarget situation mastery gets some value and even crit at more high lvls. Haste you need for ST fights.

At 12lv dungeos there is alot more things to consider than your haste level. Like if it tyrannical or fortified. Is your grp overgearing lvl 12 heavily. Your leges/talents. Everything is heavily situational when you run dungeons as SP. There is some M+ discussion on some posts here and more at H2P forums.

About the gears, I think crafted gear is best way to target specific stat indeed. Also from my experience, relinquished trinkes from Argus procs alot stat sticks. If you run your own M+ grps, you can try to get mage or warlock into your grp for trading cloth loot.

Deleted
    Especially in mythic+ (which are aoe-focused) your trinkets are important. Since you only can raid lfr you have limited options there. But I think even a lfr spectral thurible or terror from below could help you in mythic+.
    To get up your haste you could focus on your rings and neck. Since they have no main-stat anyway having the "wrong" stats there is even worse. Try to get some 910 from Argus. One more ring with haste and haste on your neck would give you a good amount of haste and make your stats more balanced.
    You could also craft shoulders with haste. They are "only" ilvl 900, but you currently have 905 with bad stats, so they would be an upgrade anyway.

Deleted
    a 900 haste neck would be a huge upgrade and super cheap as well

a pure haste would be the best but even haste+crit or mastery would be good

Maybe look at the priest class crafted neck with maximum haste value, it is 'only' 900 but the use is really good even with 5min CD along with potentially upping your haste a lot. Plus it *might* be able to be raised further with Antorus raid.
    If you can swap tier pieces around then look at the crafted items with haste as other people have already said, just try and be picky with the stats and their ratio before you upgrade them. You can do the same with rings (like neck, only up to 900 but no main stat making ilvl less relevant)