High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Lazy and easy caster class?

Hey everyone. What range caster class is easiest in your opinion? I am looking for easy rotations and also laziness in the class so I do not have to watch for thousand things at once. By that I think all dot classes are out.

bm hunter sounds right up your alley.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fire mage. I find it pretty easy.

Fire ball 'til you crit, then fire blast, then pyroblast. Mix it up with Flamestrike if there's a group. Use Pheonix Flames as necessary.

You can easily play a Balance Druid poorly and still enjoy it.

nothing beats Affliction warlock at Lazy and easy, just put dots, and refresh... and u can even take one of them as a perm one from talents so its even easier.
    after that - BM hunter of course

I would guess Ele Shaman is the easiest.. flame shock -> Elemental Blast whenever available; Earth Shock if Maelstrom is 117 or greater Lava Burst when procc; Lightning Bolt as filler

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say Aff lock, even though you said that dot classes might not be up your alley.

There's very little to track, and even less to at a very casual level (which is what you're aiming for considering your question). Furthermore, you can play it very lazily while solo and you're practically unkillable. That's always a plus for world content.

Pure rotation-wise, Arcane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maining a frost mage, I can safely say it's easy caster
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    As a main mage i can say fire is pretty hard and you need a lot practise +legendaries to be competitive in addition to frost which is really max 3 buttons without anything special to think and dps is crazy. Affliction warlock also i believe can be easy and pull big numbers.

Mage has plenty of braindead options. Affliction can also be a very very simple rotation, but some people hate maintaining dots no matter what. Elemental can be very simple too.

I would say stay away from shadow priest; there is a lot of min maxing and efficiency stress over there. Imo priest is the only caster atm with a high skill floor. There is no way around it either with talents. If you fuck up voidform you will be punished.

Others like balance might seem complex or hard, but really they aren't IMO because of charges on cooldowns and slow-generating resources that make it hard to make a mistake or be inefficient.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    You can easily play a Balance Druid poorly and still enjoy it.
    i must have attained a new level, because i play it poorly and feel like shit the whole time.

op, i would say destruction warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Help me pick a class threads are not allowed as they end up being rather pointless. No one agrees on anything.

Closing. For more information visit some class forums.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."