Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Its nerds with like thirty max level alts.

The rep tokens from world quests are bind on account... So they get on thirty different characters, get thirty rep tokens, send them all to their main, voila... And rep token quests have been up several times since 7.3 launched.
    You're posting on a forum about reputation in an MMO. Hate to break it to you.... but you are also a nerd.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygor View Post
    The quests and rep will be there for another 10 months. There's no real reason to rush honestly.
    Getting the permanent rune sure is nice. For alts on the other hand I don't care much about the rep at all.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You're posting on a forum about reputation in an MMO. Hate to break it to you.... but you are also a nerd.
    You're a nerd.

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    I swear it only came up twice, all I get is Argus rep missions, WTF
    yet you also only got 250 from each because you couldent be assed to get 200% and get 1000 from each 4x your rep

Don't worry still a years of this shit, you will get exalted eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    I literally did every single WQ for a month straight, plus Order hall rep and the daily AoL that popped that gave 1500.

Got Exalted this morning and bought the mount.
    which daily gives 1500?

which daily gives 1500?
    I believe he meant the Emissary reward.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    I believe he meant the Emissary reward.
    I havent had an AOL one for over a week

Already saw people with the lightforged mount a few days ago and I'm still sitting at around 5000/21000 revered, I have done all the weekly quests, storyline quests, greater invasions, and about 80% of the world quests and normal invasions. How the hell did they get exalted?
    No you didnt. I am exalted AND collected my first 10k rep reward from it. If you had done the "80%" you would be exalted by now or damn close to it.

There are the world quests everyday (some of them are 6 hours only, so if you cant check often you missed a few.
    Last week we got extra rep on all quests, that helped a lot.
    Only do the missions at 200% so you get 250+750 tokens.
    Twice since it was launched there were world quests that gave 2x 250rep tokens BoA, so if you have alts, you could do those on alts and send them to your main.

The rep tokens from world quests are bind on account... So they get on thirty different characters, get thirty rep tokens, send them all to their main, voila... And rep token quests have been up several times since 7.3 launched.
    Have not got that many for hem, my RNG must be bad

10+ Year Old Account
    16.5/21K as of tis morning, missed a few days of missions because of trip, so i dont doubt it possible to be exalted as of last monday, and no real rush, the raid isnt even out yet, put the brakes on folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Tygor View Post
    The quests and rep will be there for another 10 months. There's no real reason to rush honestly.
    That's just like those people who were farming the demons for that kill X demons achievement as if you're not just going to naturally get the achievement anyway instead of wasting time on that crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent had an AOL one for over a week
    This abbreviation will always make me do a double take.

OT: I'm 16k into revered- from missions, WQ, extra rep from world quest week, and darkmoon faire.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

OP must be missing a lot of WQs. Exalted on 4 toons already, even with alts continuesly sending rep tokens to the main..haven't used Darkmoon buff or anything else.

Focus their WQs, and watch for table missions that give AotL rep. If you get one of the latter, make sure you complete it at 200%; that second tokens is worth 3x the first (250 and 750, respectively).

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Finally one AOL mission came up, AFTER i did one Argus rep mission, how retarded is that?

I'm 4.1k rep away from exalted with AotL and about 500 rep for Argussian Reach. I missed the first two days of the patch and didn't have many alts with WQs unlocked until a few days ago. I also didn't do every WQ available, didn't check multiple times per day, didn't have all that many class hall missions that gave rep and I didn't use the DMF rep buff. If I had played on the first day of the patch and unlocked it on all of my alts, I would have been exalted with both factions easily.

Some people also may have been lucky with Demon's Soulstone drops (1k rep to all Legion factions). I've gotten two on my main character and I haven't been farming rares that actively.

Except they're not boa unless you're exhalted, unless they don't follow the pattern of every other rep token in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Noblebanned View Post
    Except they're not boa unless you're exhalted, unless they don't follow the pattern of every other rep token in the game
    World quest tokens are BoA regardless of your personal reputation. That may not have been the intention, but they are Blizzard didn't fix them, so people technically could get exalted as soon as the first WQ giving tokens as a reward poppep up.

It's only the follower mission rewards that remain BoP till exalted is reached.

And what comes to you needing army of alts to get exalted fast, no you didn't. You only had to game the follower system with reduced mission durations.