15+ Year Old Account

Question Brewfest Trinkets

In the past, you were able to go into holiday events 1-2 lvls before lvl cap (1 lvl if it was only a 5 lvl xpac or 2 if it was a 10 lvl one) and get gear from the bosses prior to hitting lvl cap. Anyone know if you are able to do that with Brewfest? I know it wouldn't take long for a few of my toons to hit 110 that are already 108-109 but I've been on other toons doing stuff and would love to just farm the trinkets if you can still get them to drop under 110. I know anyone 46+ can queue for it but I'm more concerned about the trinkets. Anyone know?

They announced somewhere there's no longer a level requirement for Coren Direbrew. I'd assume that means if you're 15 and have access to the group finder you can do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nah front page of this site says 46+ and I already looked at a lvl 40 toon who can't queue for it so I believe its correct in the 46+

No, there is a level requirement. It's the lowest level possible to reach the instance the event is hosted in. Since Direbrew is in Blackrock Depths, the minimum level is, I believe, 46.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got my question answered by running it on a lvl 81. It gives trinkets appropriate to your character level not 110 for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    No, there is a level requirement. It's the lowest level possible to reach the instance the event is hosted in. Since Direbrew is in Blackrock Depths, the minimum level is, I believe, 46.
    This sounds right and make sense to me.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    In the past, you were able to go into holiday events 1-2 lvls before lvl cap (1 lvl if it was only a 5 lvl xpac or 2 if it was a 10 lvl one) and get gear from the bosses prior to hitting lvl cap. Anyone know if you are able to do that with Brewfest? I know it wouldn't take long for a few of my toons to hit 110 that are already 108-109 but I've been on other toons doing stuff and would love to just farm the trinkets if you can still get them to drop under 110. I know anyone 46+ can queue for it but I'm more concerned about the trinkets. Anyone know?
    Trinket, for me at least, can't say if bug or not - has been obtained at lvl 100, but couldn't use it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..