Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    How is that better. Instead of knowing you have a chance to get it, you know you can't.
    because its cross expansion character progression, rewards the people who played through the years, and makes it worth more then a dusty corner in your bank

Blizzard is shit with building up anticipation. They were doing it so well with Wrathion then they decided to drop him off the map.

His return to the Chromie Scenario is a let down; all we learn is that he's curiously exploring Northrend... while the Legion is invading Azeroth. Right.

Wrathion's ultimate is something to do with the Titans/Void/Old God from what I remember so his ass better show up next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaboostme View Post
    Blizzard is shit with building up anticipation. They were doing it so well with Wrathion then they decided to drop him off the map.

His return to the Chromie Scenario is a let down; all we learn is that he's curiously exploring Northrend... while the Legion is invading Azeroth. Right.

Wrathion's ultimate is something to do with the Titans/Void/Old God from what I remember so his ass better show up next expansion
    The scenario is after the legion invasion...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    because its cross expansion character progression, rewards the people who played through the years, and makes it worth more then a dusty corner in your bank
    It would likely be perceived as punishing those who didn't play rather than rewarding those who did.

The op is so right! It is totally weird for a story to have a character that messes up and is wrong about things.

Deleted
    Wrathion is a character that has been built up but hasn't reached maturity yet.
    He's not god-tier. He doesn't have divine knowledge.
    The best description of him is an OP teenage emo kid trying to deal with his shit.
    It's a character with plenty of potential, and i hope it will be further expanded upon in future expansions.

i bet they’re planning to retcon his entire character cause blizz doesn’t wanna deal with the whole theory and him and anduin are together
    change can't wait.

Deleted
    My guess is during MoP they were grooming Wrathion to become a leading character but then they shifted toward Khadgar, Illidan and Velen. Most likely Illidan took Wrathion's spot. They didn't want two edgy, hot headed leading characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    His big brother Ebonhorn needs to give him an ass whoppin, put that little shit in his place... Asshole thinks he is Deathwing's rightful heir, think again, motherfucker!
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

5+ Year Old Account
    he's an edgy, mysterious character who tries to be neutral but cmon... glowin' red eyes, who trusts this guy? I liked him as part of the rogue legendary dagger questline back in cata- was seriously surprised he came back in MoP, and then.... poof. I do think he is more interesting than Khadgar though. Fucking Khadgar. All he does is call you 'champion' and sends you on quests. Wrathion actually had some character...

** read another post and saw he was Dave Kosak's creation, and Dave was moved to Hearthstone. Well no shit. Looks like theyre back to teasing him though, which i think works OK for his character. I dont think he should be in the limelight, but he is an interesting side thing.
    Last edited by digichi; 2017-09-25 at 03:48 PM.