Thread: Trying to quit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Won't happen, forget it. Anyways you'll be back sooner or later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get another hobby.
    When I quit raiding and went super casual in Wow, my flute filled the void perfectly.
    RL hobbies may be a lot more work and take more effort than herp-a-derping in a video game, but the feeling of having accomplished sth in the real world is so much better. Also: no patches, no gear resets in RL.

Deleted
    Consider board games. They could be more fun than any online game, but require few players.

For example this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Days-Wonder...ticket+to+ride
    Ignore low age requirement, games like that are very fun for adults too. 2-5 players, though from my experience its best with 3 or 4 (2 is too few, 5 is too much). Excellent replacement for WoW and other online games.

Or this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Z-Man-Games...EA3N6Q8W3BXN0V
    That one is supposedly very good, but I haven't played it myself.

edit: just went and bought last one as bundle with 2 other board games: Catan and Ticket to Ride: Europe. WoW will not be missed much.
    Last edited by mmocbeba583bd0; 2017-09-23 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    You probably don't have a realistic chance anyway. When I look at all the nerds and toolbags, many of them already being in their 20ies, I can't help but notice that most of them will never truly get a grip.
    RIP I'm 32 and still play games daily. We live in a society where gaming is more and more accepted as free time hobby, and it will only grow. Personally I don't see myself stopping gaming any time soon, why would I? I'ts just real life...

You don't have to quit, just play less.

Ever since I stopped raiding, the game has become more enjoyable.

Deleted
    The endless artidact power grind sucked the fun out of this game for me, so unsubscribing ended up being pretty easy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashani View Post
    You can actually do a lot of different things with RL friends instead of playing a game all day with people you never see.
    RL friends.. that is funny.. how can I download those?

Quote Originally Posted by Wibang View Post
    RIP I'm 32 and still play games daily. We live in a society where gaming is more and more accepted as free time hobby, and it will only grow. Personally I don't see myself stopping gaming any time soon, why would I? I'ts just real life...
    It's a different thing if one's addicted to the stuff.

Play FFXIV.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go to your account page, and cancel the sub. Then stop looking at MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I Quit" threads are against site rules and so are closed. As would be the brother-in-spirit thread topic "Help me to quit".

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."