Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Again, you are assuming she would come into the world as some kind of infant. She is already capable of speaking with Magni. She has been incubating for like millions if not billions of years. Chances are if she comes out she will be fully grown and ready to kick some ass.
    I have never said such thing. I said that she won't come into the world yet, because she still is a fetus. Not to mention it would be anti climatic, Sargeras losing to some woman.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    I have never said such thing. I said that she won't come into the world yet, because she still is a fetus. Not to mention it would be anti climatic, Sargeras losing to some woman.
    Anticlimatic having him lose to a woman as opposed to a man? There's actually been sort of a lot of build up with Azeroth the titan in both the game and in the chronicles books. Reality(as much as it applies to a video game) is that the players are going to need some kind of boost or plot device help in order to have any chance whatsoever of defeating Sargeras. Azeroth makes the most sense to be that plot device imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Anticlimatic having him lose to a woman as opposed to a man? There's actually been sort of a lot of build up with Azeroth the titan in both the game and in the chronicles books. Reality(as much as it applies to a video game) is that the players are going to need some kind of boost or plot device help in order to have any chance whatsoever of defeating Sargeras. Azeroth makes the most sense to be that plot device imo.
    Yes.
    he is too cool to lose to a girl. I hope they won't go marvel route with this crap. Well let's she lays an egg o hatever and new male titan appear, because I won't be abl to stomach female thor Azeroth. I would rather see Void intervention force.

Can't wait for the biggest travesty in the Warcraft lore since Arthas lost to some faggot paladin with a wind chime sword and pandaren became an actual thing (which blizzard is hard at work trying to make everyone forget about).

I hope Illidan cums on Tyrande's face as he yells YOU ARE NOT PREPARED and she swallows his fel load cause her mouth was dangling open at the enormity of his now titan (literally) cock.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Lollllllll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Can't wait for the biggest travesty in the Warcraft lore since Arthas lost to some faggot paladin with a wind chime sword and pandaren became an actual thing (which blizzard is hard at work trying to make everyone forget about).

I hope Illidan cums on Tyrande's face as he yells YOU ARE NOT PREPARED and she swallows his fel load cause her mouth was dangling open at the enormity of his now titan (literally) cock.
    You actually made me laugh, pretty good!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!