Thread: Bm relic choice

Deleted

Bm relic choice

Hi!

Since the 7.3.0 I see in BM hunters, the change the relics of Icon Jaws of Thunder and Pack Leader, for Slithering Serpents and Spitting Cobras; but i see in warcraftlogs the top bm dps have 2 of for Slithering Serpents or Spitting Cobras relic, and all have the 3rd relic of Wilderness Expert, que question is why, is really worth put this relic?

Sorry for my bad english

TY!

It has to do with the randomness of the tier 2 and tier 3 Netherlight Crucible traits. We're using the best trait combinations we get out of the NLC.

Aspect of the BEast becomes better than KC with more gear. At a certain point Cobra Shot traits simply become better.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewVitra View Post
    Hi!

Since the 7.3.0 I see in BM hunters, the change the relics of Icon Jaws of Thunder and Pack Leader, for Slithering Serpents and Spitting Cobras; but i see in warcraftlogs the top bm dps have 2 of for Slithering Serpents or Spitting Cobras relic, and all have the 3rd relic of Wilderness Expert, que question is why, is really worth put this relic?

Sorry for my bad english

TY!
    This is cause in ToS there only drop 2 Slithering Serpents relics and the best Iron relic from there has Wilderness Expert. So unless someone got lucky on a world quest or M+, most use an iron relic with some crappy trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    Aspect of the BEast becomes better than KC with more gear. At a certain point Cobra Shot traits simply become better.
    Jaws of Thunder/Pack Leader pretty much always beat Spitting Cobras, but Slithering Serpents is probably the single best trait.

It really comes down to Netherlight Crucible t2/t3 RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    This is cause in ToS there only drop 2 Slithering Serpents relics and the best Iron relic from there has Wilderness Expert. So unless someone got lucky on a world quest or M+, most use an iron relic with some crappy trait.
    The option I went for is the 910 iron relic purchase at the new Veiled Argunite vendor. I've bought 3 iron relics (in between my main vain attempts at getting a 910+ arcano), and each one has been slithering serpents main. Once I got one with a clear path of Slithering -> (any new damage nlc 2nd tier trait) -> Jaws, I stopped and went back to farming the arcano or bti. For me, the purchased iron relic has always been Stygian Munition Casing (which is the Slithering Serpents one from the new batch released in 7.3).

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if the Arcane purchase is always Augari Manuscript, which is a Jaws of Thunder, if you're having trouble getting a good 910+ Arcane relic.

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    The option I went for is the 910 iron relic purchase at the new Veiled Argunite vendor. I've bought 3 iron relics (in between my main vain attempts at getting a 910+ arcano), and each one has been slithering serpents main. Once I got one with a clear path of Slithering -> (any new damage nlc 2nd tier trait) -> Jaws, I stopped and went back to farming the arcano or bti. For me, the purchased iron relic has always been Stygian Munition Casing (which is the Slithering Serpents one from the new batch released in 7.3).

Edit: I wouldn't be surprised if the Arcane purchase is always Augari Manuscript, which is a Jaws of Thunder, if you're having trouble getting a good 910+ Arcane relic.
    I got an Iron that wasn't Stygian Munition. Don't remember the name offhand, but it was Jaws of Thunder. Mine rolled Torment and Slithering so I'm probably keeping that well through Antorus @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post

Tried a few relics aswell, but not much luck yet. It's definitely not always Stygian Munition.
    Atm I am still stuck with my 935 Harjatan relic (multishot dmg). Since it could be replaced with a ~915 SS relic, I might gamble some more on relics instead of trinkets though.

I got relinquished iron relic 940 Betrug's Vigor with:
    - Pack Leader
    - Shocklight
    - Wilderness Expert

Could be better, could be worst

Now i can focus on Unstable Arcanocrystal.