Poll: How bored are you of WoW at the moment?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Having played with no break longer than one month since joining in mid-BC, this is the first time I've felt incredibly bored. Took a couple of weeks off when Argus dropped, recently logged on and completed the quest line (plus the Netherlight Crucible)......and now I'm bored again. I log on....and kinda stare at the screen for a few minutes, then log back off. Gear isn't something I need (932 ilvl and only raid normal / heroic). Probably a large part of this boredom is being such a long time player, the shine wore off WoW a long time ago, and while Legion had some great moments, I can't deny the lull I'm currently experiencing. Looking forward to the Antorus raid and the upcoming announcement to spark my interest once again.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, they completely and totally erased all the other quests in the game when Argus was released. I totally forgot about that.
    Exactly what quests are you talking about? If you mean world quests, I've done over 10K of them at this point and I have every legendary (for all specs) for my main.
    Last edited by shyguybman; 2017-10-17 at 07:48 PM.

I am just ready for ToS to be over. I hate this raid so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Yeah, they completely and totally erased all the other quests in the game when Argus was released. I totally forgot about that.
    Eck-sack-tlay! What else can you think of doing on your raiding main right now other than finishing Darkshore and Tanaris questlines you left back at lvl15 and lvl52? Them insatiable plebs, never happy with anything the holy Blizzard deigns to generously give them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    Eck-sack-tlay! What else can you think of doing on your raiding main right now other than finishing Darkshore and Tanaris questlines you left back at lvl15 and lvl52? Them insatiable plebs, never happy with anything the holy Blizzard deigns to generously give them.
    Well now I'll grind candies to get the toys and pet.. :meh:

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    That's not how Blizzard sees it. They consider Legion tier 1 to be EN and ToV. NH is considered it's own tier.
    Scusi? No they don't. EN and ToV aren't considered tier at all. NH is Legion Tier 1. End of story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    Well now I'll grind candies to get the toys and pet.. :meh:
    Woohoo! It's like two tiers in itself.

Deleted
    I haven't played in a few months. I'll wait until after Blizzcon and if any announcements make me hyped, I'll sub and play though the Argus stuff.

It's not that there isn't enough stuff left to do but in generall I feel a kid of "freeze". As there's so much speculation about the next expac and so on it feels pointless waisting too much time on current content when the next addon you start again. I know it's way too early for that and a few good months left but can't do anything about that feeling. Rotating alts (all classes @ 110) and random BGs still keep me busy these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dunno. I got kjs burning wish and 2 930 relics from mythic host l and got mistress down to 8% last night. I'm at least content for now. =w=

Argus is better than broken shore btw (well not all argus tbh, antoraan is the most shitty zone ever created)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©