Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to hope that the new expac is something entirely out of left field so that all these "leaks" are 100% fake instead of getting a couple lucky guesses about themes or those involved, which is depressing because I like the concept of Old Gods and Azshara and and all that.
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    World of Warcraft: Purple Shit - Deal With It!
    LMAO, I don't know if it's sad or epic that I didn't even finish reading the whole title before my internal voice immediately and unconsciously changed to the accent from "MANY WHELPS HANDLE IT....FUUUUUUCK" guy.

I'm leaning towards epic though.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Title tips me off that this is fake. The idea of an Azeroth update bigger than Cata also is a dead giveaway IMO.

Also makes 0 mention of Kul'tiras but does mention a Neutral Capital. Neutral and Kul'tiras do not add up.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Speklefronk View Post
    the reason they don't want to add anymore playable races is because there are already too many races and its hard to make a story that incorporates all of them, so making another race would only further the problem
    We all know this is a low tier fake leak thread, but seriously? The story right now has so little to do with race, and they outright ignore so many races, that the hero could be literally ANY living creature from azeroth, and it would work.

Want a good way to tell? Go read the thread about playable murlocs. All the arguments against it are that it's a "stupid, joke, gear doesn't fit, etc" race. Nobody argues that a murloc would make zero sense in the current story. That's how unrelated to race the story is now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Titles are getting dumber. Get it together, amateur leakers...
    As opposed to those professional leakers.

Of all the words in the dictionary, Animosity might just be the worst possible choice

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Credibility died with the word "animosity"...oh wait..maybe it died with "leak"

"Amphibrach" is a close second....or..how about "Desoxymethyltestosterone"?
    It would actually make sense, WoW: Desoxymethyltestosterone! The word itself is a representation of the madness of the old gods! (And some sort of hormone, judging by the name?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed out loud pretty hard at Animosity of the Old Gods. Really puts Wrath of the Lich King in its place, vastly superior synonyms.