Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Does this change even matter? I mean when you're outdoor soloing you don't have a group to proc the Pantheon effect anyway, and in PvP trinket effects are always disabled.
    It doesn't matter in outdoor soloing stuff. But it definitely will matter in 5man m+.

Quote Originally Posted by Utigarde View Post
    Why is only one of them legendary? Is it just a datamining error?
    Nope, not an error. It's kind of a special trinket, in that they know people will highly covet it because it's basically another arcano crystal, and the fact that it's a "wildcard" when trying to proc the Pantheon empowerment.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Nope, not an error. It's kind of a special trinket, in that they know people will highly covet it because it's basically another arcano crystal, and the fact that it's a "wildcard" when trying to proc the Pantheon empowerment.
    It's a joke it only procs in raids. This game is on rails now - like the log ride at Disneyland. What a joke of a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Abomlol View Post
    It's a joke it only procs in raids. This game is on rails now - like the log ride at Disneyland. What a joke of a game.
    Right, because you often get 4+ people together with these trinkets outside of raid... They already have enough issues allowing set items from Raids in M+, the only real time you'd have to worry about the secondary proc, it's a good thing they don't do that proc there, the main proc still works.

7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope the legendary new one will drop in lfr mode im never good enough for normal or higher

any idea why the legendary trinket only seems to proc intellect?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abomlol View Post
    How did you manage to create that whinge out of what you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaldriss View Post
    any idea why the legendary trinket only seems to proc intellect?
    Datamining error. Its proc is for your primary stat.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I really hope the legendary new one will drop in lfr mode im never good enough for normal or higher
    Hi,

The article on wowhead states "Drop from Argus the Unmaker on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic." but hopefully that'll change, LFR would be sweet too!

However, do give Normal difficulty a shot yourself, though, it's often easier than you think and the only down side is you'll need more time (like 2 hours) to do it one whole run -rather than the wings of LFR. If it still feels like too much pressure, (understandable!) then join a guild that has an alt run or has Normal on farm -it is such a breeze in that environment and you'll feel much more confident after!

Best of luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    I hope thats a joke...

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Hi,

The article on wowhead states "Drop from Argus the Unmaker on Normal, Heroic, or Mythic." but hopefully that'll change, LFR would be sweet too!

However, do give Normal difficulty a shot yourself, though, it's often easier than you think and the only down side is you'll need more time (like 2 hours) to do it one whole run -rather than the wings of LFR. If it still feels like too much pressure, (understandable!) then join a guild that has an alt run or has Normal on farm -it is such a breeze in that environment and you'll feel much more confident after!

Best of luck
    What in the actual fk ?

A polite response to someone not that good at the game?
    That's it im certain the apocalypse is near!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Hi,

Best of luck
    well that sucks a dookers... now im gonna have to pay someone just to get a legendary... and ot may not even be 100% drop rate
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Gollums View Post
    I love that they were kind enough that they translated that forum post in French for Canadians but dont have any support for French on the NA wow client or have any server without going to EU and installing said wow client...

All joking aside though, its great that they finally are doing this!, all the bank fees and stuff do add up when buying from blizzard.

But seriously, even in Europe there is 1 single server for the few Portuguese players in that region (aggra), I wish they would do the same for the French speakers in Americas servers, since as it stands its pretty fragmented between a few servers.
    Having played on a server with a large French speaking presence (at one time Bleeding Hollow, I am not sure now) I can say TOO DAMN BAD. I am currently stuck on a server that is now linked to the Brazilian servers and I have no recourse other than to transfer my entire team (23 level 110 and countless 100+) to try to get away from them because they infest LFR and LFD and insist on speaking Portuguese in chat and ignore you when you ask them to not stand in fire. If the French speaking population of Canada cannot speak English on US servers then you deserve the lag to play on French servers. Do not insist that US servers bend to your will and make French clients. Yes, I know I sound like a complete asshole American for this but I have been so furious with the Brazilians that if I have to deal with more language barriers on the US based servers I will just freaking quit this game that I have played and enjoyed for over a decade.

HOWEVER, I can definately get behind the currency conversion issue since I know there are a lot of bank fees for transferring your currency to US then sending it to Blizzard instead of just letting you pay in your currency and just adjusting the prices as needed.

Murica
    Just kidding