Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Back in my days we were given free wow time for huge downtimes ! *walks away using his old man cane*

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Says 2 hours in EU for me. 03:00-05:00.

Also what's the issue? Go find something else to do in the meantime. Eat, sleep, play another game, watch tv, listen to music, jog, take the dog for a walk, go to the library and so on.
    What is this ‘library’ you speak of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    not many go to the library to check out books.
    I still do and I am not alone going there. I can't stand ebooks personnally.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    What is this ‘library’ you speak of?
    Surely he must mean his steam library. Noone goes to an actual library anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    No one, in their right mind, would do such foolish things.
    I sorta have to agree.. I wouldn't go to the library in the middle of the night... It's closed..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aadien View Post
    I mean that is usually meant for patches right? I am sure we would have heard something if it was actually important. But that does seem like a long time....
    Needed maintenance, updates to hardware/software profiles, fixes and so on.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    You can use those 8 hours to update your cover letter and post it to some employers in your area.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Says 2 hours in EU for me. 03:00-05:00.

Also what's the issue? Go find something else to do in the meantime. Eat, sleep, play another game, watch tv, listen to music, jog, take the dog for a walk, go to the library and so on.
    Going to the library at 3-5am?

What

Quote Originally Posted by Aadien View Post
    I mean that is usually meant for patches right? I am sure we would have heard something if it was actually important. But that does seem like a long time....
    No. In the last 13 years there have been plenty of very long maintenance with absolutely no content. It depends what they have to do, it doesn't need to be new content to make a maintenance longer than usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    I woke up around 7 this morning and it said servers available at 1 PM PST now it's saying 9 AM PST (half hour) so that's good if it isn't a mistake O_o