Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Actually player power will greatly increase in the week before Antorus Mythic:

1. 2 ilvl 970 legendaries become 1000
    2. Some players will RNG ilvl 1000 trinket off Argus the Unmaker
    3. Ilvl 960 loot will be available in the weekly chest for completing a Mythic +15 in the Antorus week
    4. New set bonuses
    5. A lot of titanforges

I think its standard already that the first 3 bosses will die like flies, and most likely Argus the Unmaker is tuned for more ilvl than he drops(and he drops 970 i think).

Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    He is 953 yes but the average mythic raider is already over 940 and most 945 if you aren't forced to wear 2 set t19.... Pretty Much when next tier comes out heroic gear 945 is a sidegrade for any mythic raider... The gap in ilvl isn't high enough thx to titanforging.

We need atleast 20 ilvl between normal/heroic/mythic rather than 15.
    What are you talking about, the gap in ilvl is fine since the next raid will also titanforge..

Are you forgetting that the exact same thing happened last tier and top end mythic raiders still struggled to meet the gear checks of the end bosses? Literally nothing has changed in regards to gear to boss difficulty ratios.

People just see numbers, take them out of context and then complain about them for reasons I can't fathom.

Also, as a side note, heroic isn't supposed to contain full direct upgrades for Mythic raiders. It has always been intended that you move from one raid to the next on the same difficulty for gear upgrades.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    How can I have been the case for several years when this is the first year with titanforging?
    It came out with Throne of Thunder.
    BfA Beta Time

Deleted
    Guys it's a styil thread.... what did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    What are you talking about, the gap in ilvl is fine since the next raid will also titanforge..

Are you forgetting that the exact same thing happened last tier and top end mythic raiders still struggled to meet the gear checks of the end bosses? Literally nothing has changed in regards to gear to boss difficulty ratios.

People just see numbers, take them out of context and then complain about them for reasons I can't fathom.

Also, as a side note, heroic isn't supposed to contain full direct upgrades for Mythic raiders. It has always been intended that you move from one raid to the next on the same difficulty for gear upgrades.
    On 2 bosses that blizzard themselves said were overtuned..... Thats not the intention the problem is if they tune a boss right now... With titanforging method/exrosus would clear in 6 hours and every MMO champion thread would be wow what a undertuned tier... If titanforging stays without a cap we need 20 ilvl between levels to even it out... Otherwise cap Titanforging at +10. Because having to go back and do Nighthold every week for 2 piece t19 got really old this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    The bigger issue here is how they've only just killed Maiden around 6 days ago at this point, with an average ilvl of 942+
    Makes me hate my luck, i'm 9/9M and only 933. WTB Titanforge!

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    It came out with Throne of Thunder.
    +5 ilvl is not enough to gear people in mythic items before mythic opens which is what was claimed to be going on for 'years'.

That is new with Legion.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

You can't claim that "players" (plural) are over 953, with your evidence being the highest ilvl warlock in the world, who isn't even 953.

You're exaggerating reality to make your weak point stand up. I have pretty decent gear but I don't think I have anything that won't be upgraded by 960 Antorus items, apart from probably 2 set.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    I mean the bigger problem is this guy is 953 and doesn't do that much m+ and hasn't cleared Tomb on Mythic even once.
    He can't even compete with the best destro locks which have 8 less ilvl lel.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    https://www.wowprogress.com/character/eu/kazzak/Zytonah

I think that sums it up really. Part of the excitement of a new raid tier is seeing new, powerful loot that is much stronger, but people are going into this new raid with almost a full set of appropriate Mythic level gear from that raid. Sure they've gotten +2 item levels from their legendaries (ilvl970-955 x2) but the story remains the same. How is it in any way exciting to only receive a 5 item level upgrade from a new raid for most of your gear and have to rely on Titanforging to gear up as opposed to it being a nice rare bonus?

Same story for many players for their approriate raid difficulty. I think all Antorus loot needs to be buffed by another 5-10 item levels baseline, otherwise I fear that the raiding participation could plummet much lower than it did in ToS which is not healthy for anyone in the raiding community. Titanforging has had too strong of a stranglehold on loot this expansion.
    And 953 is way over the necessary ilvl for current content, which means that Antorus peeps will be looking at an equally disproportionately powerful ilvl once they run it a bit.

There is no Balance, nor Fun.

There is only PWAH!