Deleted

50k gold for a recoloured hippo mount?

so i skipped warlords of draenor and trying to catch up on it in legion and i was buying the faction mounts and noticed this one costs 50k gold and 5k apexis crystals while all the other one cost 5k gold and 5k shards, is this a bug? did a dev add a 0 too much?
    wowhead DOT com/item=116768/mosshide-riverwallow[/url]

and if this is a bug (wich i think it is) why hasnt it been fixed yet? I mean 50k for a recoloured one.

Quote Originally Posted by bakadesu View Post
    recoloured
    That was the whole WoD.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

The intended price is and always has been 50 000 gold, and it's not a bug.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Deleted
    *angly fix bowtie* Listen here you little xxxx! I had not problem paying 500k for the warframe when 1 year ago I was thinking 100k for the choppa is not worth it.
    After I did this I think 50k is silly price for any mount no matter how recolored it is. And to be fair this is a win-win thing - not everybody like same color and it gets you closer to those *unique* mounts from the 200/250/300 mount reward

Nope not a bug.
    It was like that all of wod. Some mounts are just expensive because blizzard wants you to sink some gold out of the economy. just how it is mate, if 50k is a problem for you, dont look at the army of light mount for 500k

10+ Year Old Account
    I can buy the hippo, I just dont, even as a mount collector. Aint paying 50k for a ugly ass hippo! Got plenty of 'em already. ._.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

You, like, don't have to buy it, man.

That one had no rep requirement, so it's more expensive than the 5k ones.

it isn't, 50k gold is just not that much nowadays. Get Alchemy + Herbalism, and you can make 20k gold or so for every hour of farming herbs.