Broken Shore Pathfinder Part I & II

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I can get the achievement and be able to fly in Legion except Argus if I complete the requirements on different characters? In example if I completed 'Broken Shore Pathfinder, Part One" on my warrior and "Legionfall Commander" on my monk etc...

Or does this achievements need to be all completed on same character?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to complete pathfinder on ONE character for it to unlock, while achievements are account bound, the meta critera needed to unlock specific rewards are based on which character completed that achievement, not whether or not the account achieved it.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    You need to complete pathfinder on ONE character for it to unlock, while achievements are account bound, the meta critera needed to unlock specific rewards are based on which character completed that achievement, not whether or not the account achieved it.
    what is meta criteria/achievement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj View Post
    what is meta criteria/achievement?
    The meta criteria is not clearly shown in game. But the underlying code the achievement system is built on uses certain checks to see if a character has completed an achievement or multiple achievements in order to reward a meta achievement to the account. If you got an achievement on one character, and the other achievement needed for the meta on another character, the system cannot parse that you technically did the achievement for that account.

Which ultimately means you have to get the correct achievements needed for a meta on one character.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

10+ Year Old Account
    The meta criteria is not clearly shown in game.
    It's listed as Broken Isles Pathfinder Part One in Exploration > Legion. It's... pretty clear, and shows the metas.

If you got an achievement on one character, and the other achievement needed for the meta on another character, the system cannot parse that you technically did the achievement for that account.

Which ultimately means you have to get the correct achievements needed for a meta on one character.
    You can complete the metas on different characters.

Alternatively, just got here and it will tell you what you need: http://www.wowhead.com/flying
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    It's listed as Broken Isles Pathfinder Part One in Exploration > Legion. It's... pretty clear, and shows the metas.

You can complete the metas on different characters.

Alternatively, just got here and it will tell you what you need: http://www.wowhead.com/flying
    Unless they updated the system, I'm pretty sure metas were character bound for a while. I also do not recall pathfinder I and II working if one character achieved one half and another on an alt. As I have had friends show me both pathfinders and still not be able to fly in 7.2.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless they updated the system, I'm pretty sure metas were character bound for a while. I also do not recall pathfinder I and II working if one character achieved one half and another on an alt. As I have had friends show me both pathfinders and still not be able to fly in 7.2.5
    I'm assuming this based off WoWHeads 'Guide to Legion Pathfinder'. First sentence is "Similar to Draenor Pathfinder, there is an achievement series in Legion to earn flying. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One is the first step towards earning flying in Legion. Broken Isles Pathfinder, Part One is account-wide, so you can complete the following segments below on different characters!"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Thank you all