Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    You cant even stealth in cities since like...cata ? Dont all guards have that dumb fucking eye above their heads these days
    No, you can very much stealth around in cities...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    My roleplay PvP...is dead
    RIP, i will forever remember the epic times

roleplay pvp? you mean where you would insta kill people who were trying to RP? yeah fuck off
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Confirmed for me on an NA realm. I was in Stormwind with no PvP flag. Took the Tol Barad portal. I was instantly flagged. Took the portal back to Stormwind, I was unflagged with no 5 min wait.

Makes sense to me. The 5 min wait never made sense.

If this was intentional it was because of people like the OP who like to sit and insta kill people in the Stormwind Mage tower.

It's because they're teleporting in from a non contested area (Dalaran/Class Hall). You'll be able to do it again if the next capital isn't a Sanctuary, in the meantime either take a break from doing it or wait for those rare cases of someone teleporting directly into SW/Org without going into one of the main hubs of Legion beforehand.

Edit: If the tests are correct and it's an actual hotfix, oh well, too bad for you I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    roleplay pvp? you mean where you would insta kill people who were trying to RP? yeah fuck off
    Attacking a city is awesome.
    Is like attacking the place they least expect to be attacked. "Attack the hometown"
    Have you ever seen the Rogue Assassination Artifact quest? It's pretty much the same experience that i had.

And for Pete's sake, is a PvP server! People join this servers for this experience. What is so hard to understand about that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Confirmed for me on an NA realm. I was in Stormwind with no PvP flag. Took the Tol Barad portal. I was instantly flagged. Took the portal back to Stormwind, I was unflagged with no 5 min wait.

Makes sense to me. The 5 min wait never made sense.

If this was intentional it was because of people like the OP who like to sit and insta kill people in the Stormwind Mage tower.
    Thanks for the info.
    Seems like there really was a patch, maybe it was this one but i'm not sure:
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=238778/...on-pve-servers
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-10-19 at 01:24 PM.

Attacking a city is awesome.

Fun for the people attacking maybe. Not so much for the guys who are just trying to check the AH before work, or grab some consumables before a raid.

Sorry, but disrupting basic game functions and utilities so you can get your jollies hasn't ever been a shining example of good gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Fun for the people attacking maybe. Not so much for the guys who are just trying to check the AH before work, or grab some consumables before a raid.

Sorry, but disrupting basic game functions and utilities so you can get your jollies hasn't ever been a shining example of good gameplay.
    So for you, when is the right moment to do World PvP?
    By your logic is never...players are always doing something.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-10-19 at 02:30 PM.

So for you, when is the right moment to do World PvP?
    By your logic is never...players are always doing something.
    Gosh...I don't know. Maybe OUT IN THE WORLD.

This isn't a difficult concept, you know.... :/