Deleted

Things that have wow nowdays and are completely usseles

I start:

-Low levels items. What is the point of low level items if you have heirlmoon?

this thread

Quote Originally Posted by dadoru View Post
    I start:

For example so new players who don't have heirlooms yet do not have to run around naked or in grey gear.

Also there are people who enjoy leveling so they do not use any heirlooms.

Deleted
    That computer from 2004 still has wow installed, but it's completely useless now.

I start:

ehm...there are new players without looms?

Anyway... I'm gonna say factions. In lore horde and alliance are often working together. Just let them be friends ingame if they want to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    For example so new players who don't have heirlooms yet do not have to run around naked or in grey gear.

Also there are people who enjoy leveling so they do not use any heirlooms.
    new players in 2017 in wow lul

Hard to conceive, I know, but it actually happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy09 View Post
    That computer from 2004 still has wow installed, but it's completely useless now.
    I see what you did there

- My WoW, TBC and WotLK cds/dvds have wow on them and are completely useless

Deleted
    I start:

Because ganking plebs with a ridiculous grey/white weapon never gets tiresome.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh boy, this is gonna be an interesting thread from a person who has considered this issue in depth xD

Annoyingly i feel summoning stones have very little worth now which sucks ass, and i would love them to be upgraded to something, somehow... i have no ideas for this... but i would it to happen :P

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Boxed CE for Vanilla, BC, and Wrath.

Professions.

Quote Originally Posted by BadguyNotBadGuy View Post
    oh boy, this is gonna be an interesting thread from a person who has considered this issue in depth xD

Annoyingly i feel summoning stones have very little worth now which sucks ass, and i would love them to be upgraded to something, somehow... i have no ideas for this... but i would it to happen :P
    You must not do many Mythic+ dungeons if you think they are worthless. The amount of times I have to summon lazy damage dealers is far too many to count.

The only thing that "have WoW" and are "usseles" are people like the OP. The community has essentially destroyed this game's creative process, and sadly the people who have contributed the most to it are people who can't spell check their own statements. These types of player are EVERYWHERE in the private server scene too, which tells you all you need to know. They are impatient, unsure of what they want, and quick to blame others for their own flaws.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    You must not do many Mythic+ dungeons if you think they are worthless. The amount of times I have to summon lazy damage dealers is far too many to count.

The only thing that "have WoW" and are "usseles" are people like the OP. The community has essentially destroyed this game's creative process, and sadly the people who have contributed the most to it are people who can't spell check their own statements. These types of player are EVERYWHERE in the private server scene too, which tells you all you need to know. They are impatient, unsure of what they want, and quick to blame others for their own flaws.
    Wow, you seem like you know me a lot, kappa.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sense great ignorance in this young one.

But unless you are willing to use gold to equip new players, then you have the reason of low level items.

As well, if this were a complaint, then we could go on about old dungeons and raids, etc etc etc.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2017-10-21 at 06:15 PM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..