Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Renuts View Post
    Intelligence doesn't make being an asshole acceptable. You haven't shared any significant information or insight that warrants your toxicity. Simulations and valuing trinkets isn't rocket science. Those who can't be bothered to do it themselves, or who don't have the time, are not idiots for asking those who do take the time to sim, to perhaps share their knowledge so that they can learn whats better too, and have improved results in game as well.

Since when is someone actively asking questions in order to improve their game viewed as anything but a good thing? I think anyone asking questions, even stupid ones, are both a great sign of someone who desires to be better. The way you are carrying on in this thread is infantile, and as such you are not by any means making anyone feel inferior to you. You can suggest that you are immune to criticism, and that you don't care what anyone else thinks, but your continued actions say something entirely different.

If anyone ever feels discouraged from asking questions because of these kinds of douche bags, just try and remember that they aren't fooling anyone with the diarrhea that comes out of their mouths. You should never feel too old, too much, or not enough of anything to stop learning. Any efforts of improvement are worthy endeavors!
    Big words doesnt make your shitty response less shitty! It's still a bunch of BS and still NO information AT ALL.. just a bunch of googled together words! Go back to the first reply and try to respond to that instead of how I write towards someone that doesnt deserve better!

Amazing how much words you could put up there with ZERO relevance to the topic we "discussed". Good job, really!

15+ Year Old Account
    Were raids EVER opened at such an uneven number? Naw.
    7.3.5 is my bet, which will be way after BlizzCon.

Deleted
    Rip whispers you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by madafacka View Post
    Rip whispers you will be missed
    Not by me :P not at all.

just a question is the thing where you can send lego boxes to your alts in this patch ??

Loving the Whispers buff thanks Blizz!! My sim dps went up 14k.

Quote Originally Posted by Titojezz View Post
    Will the pvp season 6 start tomorrow? I saw these achievements changes and im confused:

Player vs. Player

Catching Twenty-Two (New) Reach Prestige Level 22. 10 points.
    Demonic Double Dozen (New) Reach Prestige Level 24. 10 points.
    Prestige Quartermaster (New) Reach Prestige Level 25. 10 points.
    Protocol 2.3 (New) Reach Prestige Level 23. 10 points.
    Nope, we've still got a bit before season 6.