Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    haha it would be funny if orc players got orcs with straight back, but angled horizontally, not vertically...
    I would seriously want that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    God save her, she is no longer high elf, she has different model with different face.
    Yeah, like Thrall or Vol'jin. They're still an Orc and a Troll. It doesn't change the fact that all Orcs and Trolls look different yet all the same among themselves.

Those, who would like to play high elves must be clone of current blood elf player character. They have no claim to have different face, because elven population is made of people with 10 slightly different faces.
    Yeah man, teh realism. What's more realistic than having every High Elf getting a strikingly different face from every Blood Elf for no fucking reason whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    haha it would be funny if orc players got orcs with straight back, but angled horizontally, not vertically... "uhghg guys you got what you wanted, i am good djinni"

All they have to do is make them High Elves that rallied around Alleria and are following her example, putting their trust in her and learning to harness the void magic she uses. This is no different than when an earlier group of High Elves rallied around Kael'thas and followed his example, putting their trust in him and learning to harness the fel magic he used.

Take that lore change, give them non-voided skin outside of void form, and bam: everything works.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is pure gold still, just read half of this entire topic and it was a fun time and hilarious.

the bad/good news come in page 43

(this count as necro? it was not that old)