Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Rune of power removed, Focus magic back.

Deleted
    I wouldn't mind seeing off RoP and it's entire talent row. They are all boring choices. Mirror Images are a special case, though. Part of me still thinks of them as the handy tool that should be baseline, not a big DPS cooldown.

I want Cone of Cold back (for fire... and maybe arcane)! That spell, using it, it just felt right!
    Arcane Brilliance is already a step into the right direction, though. Maybe Decurse, too?

Deleted
    RoP as Aura of Power - like we have had it in a MoP-scenario. Would agree to it as arcane only.

Flame Wreath trinket as a passive ability for fire mages - e.g. replacement for cinderstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppichulo View Post
    Amplify Magic, Dampen Magic!

But on a real note, Alter Time was tight.
    I personally enjoyed when I had to pay attention to more than just my rotation and ' standing in fire.'

Amp and damp at the right time were very useful. Right after a big spell, you amp the tank before he gets a big heal. Then he drops the buff. Damp yourself or a healer right before a big raid wide spell as well. Sound very situational? Sure. But added variety.

Amp magic. Damp magic. Remove curse. Things that could be used on targets other than just the boss. Knowing how to amp and damp while coordinating with tanks and heals was a nice boost when coordinated.