Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Will probably be the first quest of the new expansion would be really shitty to play Legion for the month of the prepatch before BFA comes out without an artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ineluki View Post
    You can mog glaives into sword. Im guessing 8.0 will be the artifact send off.
    That's good, personally I'm a little torn about glaives in the next expansion, because it will suck for raid groups without DHs to have them drop when no other class can equip them, but it would also suck to have them be more rare, and therefore less new models to collect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    That's good, personally I'm a little torn about glaives in the next expansion, because it will suck for raid groups without DHs to have them drop when no other class can equip them, but it would also suck to have them be more rare, and therefore less new models to collect.
    As a demon hunter main I've been pondering this, I don't really see Blizzard making many single class weapons. That said I also don't see them making a class that gets no skins for its staple weapon.

....looking very forward to next xpac without Artifact weapons, and random legendaries (that you needed to perform best at what ever spec you played.....ugh).While there may be something similar coming, it won't be this and thank god! Dumbest stuff Blizz every put in the game. I un-subbed 8 months ago due to the stupidity and wont be back until next xpac, hopefully its better than Diablocraft....er I mean Legion!